Page 1 of 4
Dimebag Darell is up there... Randy Rhodes always sounded stupid to me for some reason.

Now you.
R.I.P Dimebag

somebody had to

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by sashki
Randy Rhoads is a cool name. You clearly don't like alliteration.

If I knew what it was, I probably wouldn't like it.
Dimebag was originally Diamond Darell, .
I wanna know how he got the name Dimebag, it just seems unusual, unless it was a cool word for someone rich back then.
musicias?

At first I thought the TS was speaking Spanish, then I realized he was just speaking fluent Stupid
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Some would say stupid, i personally would say immense, but Englebert Humperdinck
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by smb
All alliterative stage names are crap.

this one guy in a death metal band here in berlin once introduced himself before a guitar solo by saying "I AM GORD THE GUITARIST!"

alliterations are awesome
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I wanna know how he got the name Dimebag, it just seems unusual, unless it was a cool word for someone rich back then.

A dimebag is a certain amount of weed, isn't it?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by rocker138
musicias?

At first I thought the TS was speaking Spanish, then I realized he was just speaking fluent Stupid

**** lol, I didn't even realize anything was wrong until this post.
Quote by 67_67

$10 worth. Hence the "dime".
This is going to be easy...Axl Rose, reminds me of something very feminine, roses...hehe...got more, gonna post 'em when they struck my mind...
Quote by 67_67

$10 worth of weed is a dimebag.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Slash,Axl Rose, The whole of GnR, actually.
Nikki Sixx.
People in Black Metal Bands. (except for Ihsahn, that's ****ing badass.)
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Lol. Non-stoners these days

I think Yngwie Malmsteen sounds wierd. Even though its his real name (probly? ya never know...)

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Dimebag is a street name for Marijuana.
Pig Benis is pretty kewl :P
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Quote by Zyltica
This is going to be easy...Axl Rose, reminds me of something very feminine, roses...hehe...got more, gonna post 'em when they struck my mind...

You do know Axl Rose is an anagram of Oral Sex don't you?
Quote by Patty-cakez

I think Yngwie Malmsteen sounds wierd. Even though its his real name (probly? ya never know...)

Lol. The most i'd do is try a drug with friends i trust.
I'll proberly never go out and buy drugs. I have better stuff to spend my money on.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Dimebag = $10 bag of weed. Amirite? Not an amerifag so I'm not sure. Oh, and lol at the glamour pantera days.
Quote by DimebagRob
You do know Axl Rose is an anagram of Oral Sex don't you?

Holy ****, eh?
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I'll proberly never go out and buy drugs. I have better stuff to spend my money on.

yeah, marijuana is really ****ing crazy, I'd never smoke a joint with noone around. who knows, I might get a shotgun and shoot myself in the head because I feel invincible.
Quote by 67_67

Weedbag Darrel. Sounds stupid to me.
Om nom nom nom!
Quote by MrCuddles
Dimebag = $10 bag of weed. Amirite? Not an amerifag so I'm not sure. Oh, and lol at the glamour pantera days.

Lol, 'ride my rocket'. Cant believe that's the same band which sang songs like walk and becoming.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Haha, it's kool. You shouldnt be spending money on drugs anyway... It seems like a good idea at the time, but later, you kinda realize it was a retarded decision...and you get sad, then buy more drugs to ease the pain. (Everything Jon Lajoie says in his High As **** video is true...)

Other musicians with wierd names:
the Gwar doods.
Chris Poland...just sounds wierd when i say it.
Michael Angelo Batio...awesome dude, wierd name to say.
Tony Iommi.... his last name's kinda wierd.
Quote by Patty-cakez
Haha, it's kool. You shouldnt be spending money on drugs anyway... It seems like a good idea at the time, but later, you kinda realize it was a retarded decision...and you get sad, then buy more drugs to ease the pain. (Everything Jon Lajoie says in his High As **** video is true...)

Other musicians with wierd names:
the Gwar doods.
Chris Poland...just sounds wierd when i say it.
Michael Angelo Batio...awesome dude, wierd name to say.
Tony Iommi.... his last name's kinda wierd.

I bed Michael angelo batios real name is someting like Steven Spelding or something rediculousy uninteresting.
Axl Rose.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Patty-cakez

It's not his real name I think Yngwie is his mother's maiden name his real name is like Lance somethingback, I don't know I'm not to fond of him.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
ill prolly get drilled for this but
kirk hammett
maynard keenan
idk there are a lot more, but hey, you cant really choose your name unless you change it at 18...my names craig and i ****ing hate it XD
Page 1 of 4