Does anybody know where I can order one of "these"? I don't know what it's called, but it's part of the ZR Tremolo system from a 2004 Ibanez S470.

Don't ask why I need a new one, just know it wasn't my fault, and will be funny once I get it fixed.

Ibanez S
Gibson SG
Mesa/Boogie DC-10 (Customized )
Digitech JamMan
Ibanez Demon Wah
EH Metal Muff
any guitar shop near you should be able to order 1 for you from Ibanez.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2