Id go with D'Addario XLs, i think .11s. I just restrung my Epi, and it sounds muuch better than it did with the older strings. If you have a little bit more money, Id go with Elixir Nanowebs. They have great tone, and that tone lasts for a looong time, especially if you arein the habit of wiping your strings down after you play.
More than likely, it has 12s installed on it. You could install some ordinary phosphor bronze strings, or go for some coated strings. Regular strings will probably last a couple of months, before they're tarnished and sound dull. Coated strings seem to last me anywhere from 6 months to a year. Even if they only last 6 months, I'm still money ahead, since uncoated strings are about $6 a pack and coated ones are about $12 to $15. I use coated strings on all my acoustics and am getting ready to try them on my electrics. Check out Elixir Nanoweb strings. The sticker on the 80/20 Bronze set sitting on the desk has a $14.95 price tag on it.
Elixer nanoweb mediums. I love em.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
yeah, if you dont wanna have to use string cleaner, or wipe your strings with some kinda cloth every time you touch them with your terrible acid fingers! Just get Elixir NanoWebs or Polywebs...

i personally prefer Phosphor Bronze Nanowebs but any elixir strings will last until they break and sound about the same their entire life!
The coating on the polywebs starts to hang off in little threads after a while and it looks bad, then they don't sound as good. THe nanowebs don't so far as I've seen.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Most people prefer light, custom light, or extra light...

but the tonal qualities are different..

i prefer custom light.