Last edited by I<3Hobos at Jan 31, 2009,
nice covers alot of them are my favourites.

I really like the BOO cover.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
sweet
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
on the entombment all i can hear is guitar pro really but i can tell you're playing the right notes so good job xD
redneck is also a good cover nice job
Quote by Banana Man
nice covers alot of them are my favourites.

I really like the BOO cover.

Hey dude it'd be awesome if you could subscribe, i have a lot more covers to put up.

Quote by Mr Lordi
on the entombment all i can hear is guitar pro really but i can tell you're playing the right notes so good job xD
redneck is also a good cover nice job

Yea I'll probably redo Entombment when i go back to D standard/Drop C.
your tone on some of the songs are a little of but you played them perfectly and you have good taste in music. (bow down=good) good job
Quote by buddha
your tone on some of the songs are a little of but you played them perfectly and you have good taste in music. (bow down=good) good job

Yea, my Bow Down and Fixation videos are played on a Crate with a Digitech Metal Master Pedal. Though every other one is with my Behringer with the pedal, I really hate the Behringer. But with where my computer and Amp are located at, i can't use the Crate.
Quote by jetfuel495
Isn't bumping against the rules? The proper way to get people to post in your thread is to post in their thread and leave a link to yours
I bump it for a purpose, every time i get a new video i bump it. I know just straight up bumping it is not allowed but i figured this occasion was acceptable. If it's not I'll stop. Though their will end up being a lot of thread by me due to me making a lot of videos.