Up for sale is an excellent tele copy made by Xaviere guitars. Bought it new in October '08, never left the house or gigged with. Guitar plays great. The tone knob is a little loose, but should be taken care of easily. Guitar comes with very nice hardshell case. I will throw in a set of Ernie Ball .11 gauge strings w/purchase.

For more info on the guitar, go to http://store.guitarfetish.com/xvsicusobo.html

$225 shipped to continental US only. Thanks.

with a case, shipping cost and a new set of strings it'd be around $290, the guitar is still pretty much new, this is a good deal...
I disagree. $160 shipped for a $180 guitar with a HSC? I think thats just robbery. But to the seller, try listing a little cheaper, take off $20, and put in the ad that you will calculate actual shipping to wherever its goin.

SRSLY. If you dont like someone's price, dont buy it. IDK
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
i know, i know, the reserve on my auction is only $180, so someone could get it for $180...
Quote by SomniferousEyes
I disagree. $160 shipped for a $180 guitar with a HSC? I think thats just robbery. But to the seller, try listing a little cheaper, take off $20, and put in the ad that you will calculate actual shipping to wherever its goin.

SRSLY. If you dont like someone's price, dont buy it. IDK

I'm not trying to be a terd to the seller or anything, just stating what would be considered a fair price. If the guitar is 180 new, even with a nice case, you will not get 180. It's the name of the game when buying used. It sucks, but that's how items deemed "used" are.I'm not a young kid that has no knowledge of guitars. I have bought numerous guitars brand spankin new and when sold, I walked away with roughly 55-60% tops of the initial purchase value. I do apologize to the seller and I was not trying to come off as a jerk, just pointing out that if the price was lowered, he would sell that guitar in a heartbeat.

It is a nice guitar and I have played these before and they are well worth the purchase.
Thank you for responding in a respectable manner. Seems pretty difficult these days to have a friendly debate (esp in a Spam forum!) on a gear forum.

Yeah. Its not my guitar, so I really dont care what it sells for. LOL.
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
Quote by SomniferousEyes
Thank you for responding in a respectable manner. Seems pretty difficult these days to have a friendly debate (esp in a Spam forum!) on a gear forum.

Yeah. Its not my guitar, so I really dont care what it sells for. LOL.

I'm not a jerk man, it's all good. I just seen one of these online used for 160.00 as well, so its not a bad price IMO. Hell, I may even buy his.