Thanks for not dissapointing me Metallica Death Magnetic was pretty okay

Was I the only one who didnt look forward to Death Magnetic. After St. Anger I lost faith in them. But Death Magnetic helped restore my faith. Just two gripes about it
1. Whatever happend to Hetfield's growling voice
2. More originality on guitar people
Nobody cares.
Please die.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by skylrskt
1. Whatever happend to Hetfield's growling voice

I know man! His growls were so much better on Butchered At Birth!
Quote by 666_Pounder

This.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by skylrskt
Thanks for not dissapointing me Metallica Death Magnetic was pretty okay

Thanks a lot man, it's always great to hear from fans. You have no idea how much it means to us.

Sincerely,
Kirk
Quote by The Frayed Ends
Thanks a lot man, it's always great to hear from fans. You have no idea how much it means to us.

Sincerely,
Kirk

OMFG KIRK IM LIEK UR BIGGEST FAN!
lol this is why i love UG so much: ppl just make honest statements and other ppl gotta give them **** in the funniest ways possible. its amazing!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Quote by UncleCthulhu
OMFG KIRK IM LIEK UR BIGGEST FAN!

Sincerely,
Kirk
Hey man in the top right search metallica..
there is an "only metallica thread", take it there and im sure someone will reply!
be careful in future
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
Quote by The Frayed Ends

Sincerely,
Kirk

Hello Kirk, you might not remember me, but this is Ron McGovney. What the hell happened, man?
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Quote by metal Lover
Why is it that all n00bs end their post with ""?

It's MH's fault.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.