Page 1 of 3
Yeah, I was bored.

You are Michael Angelo Batio! You are the fastest guitar player on earth, and you've built your repetoire off of shredding. Speed is your game. You own a Double Guitar, and a Quad guitar. You are the first person ever to be able to play two guitar necks at the same time- playing different harmonies- and it is for this reason that you are one of the most talent guitarists ever.

if you want

Yes, I know the questions are stupid and not that great, but it was entertaining for one min of my life
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.

i am scott brough
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by Kyle.E

I too am Scott Brough.

i fixed it by the way
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
You are Jaxon! lol@u, you most likely play an LTD M-50 through a laney stack and you can nearly play a major scale!

I got the worst one

Edit: I'm actually "Steve Vai"
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Last edited by FFTLxx at Dec 31, 2008,
i did another one of those. i was synyster gates. and i cant play his ****ing beast and the harlot solo.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
i'm rhoads on this one.

haha i just bought an RR3 too.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.

YES!!
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
You are Steve Vai! Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.
im vai
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Apparently I'm Slash.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

W00t
~Defiant~
im slash
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I got Hendrix. Which is cool, cause I'm actually pretty decent with rhythm work as opposed to lead.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by BlindSilence917

Same.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
i'm joe jonas.

god dammit. i didn't think i sucked that bad.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
terrible

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
I'm Steve Vai. Nice.
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Gretsch G6118T Anniversary
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender Showmaster

Peavey Valveking Half Stack

My YouTube Channel

Jimi Hendrix, lol.

Nah, I got petrucci.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?

You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

I can't even do pinch harmonics I probably got the worst of 'em all
I got Petrucci, then tried again with some other answers that fit me and got MAB

.... too bad I'm not a fan of either of them, haha
Heh, I got Petrucci.

And the "quiz" had cruddy options...
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players

Pretty lame test btw.
Page 1 of 3