Anybody else notice that that the newest lame fad that comes out is always pretty much the exact opposite of the last?

Before it was punk and glam and then it went to stuff like limp bizket and then emo then wiggers the newest lame bull**** out now, well wiggers are the new lame fad in my city.

Before everybody thought spelling things wrong on purpose and if you have crappy grades everybody thought you were cool, and now the grades don't really matter except that everybody thinks you're stupid if you have bad grades and now people spell things right now and don't use Internet slang as often.
Quote by mrcrono
You know what the newest fad in my town is?

Grammar.

Sorry but I can't be bothered to check my grammer.
People who get bad grades and don't use grammar properly are stupid.
No. I have not noticed that.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Z0S07657
Anybody else notice that that the newest lame fad that comes out is always pretty much the exact opposite of the last?

Before it was punk and glam and then it went to stuff like limp bizket and then emo then wiggers the newest lame bull**** out now, well wiggers are the new lame fad in my city.

Before everybody thought spelling things wrong on purpose and if you have crappy grades everybody thought you were cool, and now the grades don't really matter except that everybody thinks you're stupid if you have bad grades and now people spell things right now and don't use Internet slang as often.

No shit.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
I dunno, Myspace to Facebook? Let's see... writing as much self indulgent crap as possible.. check.. for everyone to see... wait, that's Myspace... maybe Facebook to? Gee I dunno.. technically... technically, they are private.. but then, you get those users, damn.. kids, that add anything that moves so...

Ah, **** it.
Why do you care about the latest fads in your city?
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
Quote by KG6_Steven
Wigger? Kids are into wigs these days? Hmmmm.

LOL.
The fad in my town, for teenagers, is get wasted every night!
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by Z0S07657
wiggers

I never understood this, are you saying that black people cannot be annoying? Just use the word 'poser' or something, no need for racism.
Quote by smb
I expected more yo-yos and pogs in this thread.

I remember pogs... ahhh those were the days.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Avedas

I use grammar properly but I get bad grades. Does that mean I'm only half-stupid ?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Dec 31, 2008,
Maybe they grew up and noticed that getting bad grades was not the way to go so they tried to improve, and do something with their lives?
D;
Dude....wiggers have been here for like a decade. Why can't they ever come up with something cool...like the hippies or the rock n' roll era people.

Oh yeah, that's cuz they all listen to damned music.
Quote by Shortbuschld
I remember pogs... ahhh those were the days.

You just reminded me one of those huge pog-tubes has gone AWOL.
Quote by Avedas

excellent deduction Watson!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by smb

Yo-Yo's are still popular. Just look at how cool this guy is.

Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by bendystraw
I never understood this, are you saying that black people cannot be annoying? Just use the word 'poser' or something, no need for racism.

poser is a general term for anyone saying they are something when they are not. Have you noticed in the early thrash days they would bash POSERS?
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by smb

now why cant fads be more like these? so much cheaper..
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
All I know is that I'm glad I never throw away my clothes. Bell bottoms came back, ripped up jeans are coming back..........I wonder if the mullet will come back.............I digress.
Are You the Next Guitar Hero?
Master the Guitar Step by Step
Quote by mrcrono
You know what the newest fad in my town is?

Grammar.

lulz....I mean, *chuckle*.

I had forgotten that it was no longer cool to use internet lingo.
the fad in my neck of the woods is for the girls to wear peace shirts, && for guys and girls to only wear aeropostale and american eagle && call everyone else gay that doesn't.

I don't wear either of those, and i'm not gay. ?.O
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Quote by smb

pogs were rad
-insert witty statement here-

Quote by InvaderTSN
The almighty ferret will CRUSH THE SHIT out of that chinchilla.
emo-wiggers?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
The only people that would notice something this stupid, is someone that has to keep up from fad to fad. My advice is that you don't focus on what's popular so much. It's getting to your head.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by FFTLxx
LOL.
The fad in my town, for teenagers, is get wasted every night!

Whats wrong whit that ? Some people like to have fun. In a unhealty way ? Maybe. Fun ? Hell yea
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by crackerpleaz
If every fad were the exact opposite of the last fad, there would only be two fads.

OK, every other fad is the exact opposite.
I thought fads were supposed to be like that.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
In my school, that card game Uno is a fad.

Uno is ****ing brilliant, though!
Yo-yo's actually are a fad in my school right now. People walk down the halls with them, it's pretty cool to go back to the past. Soon everyone will start playing with Pokemon cards and watching Dragonball Z again.

Or maybe not.

80th best UGer