Okay, so I'm learning Cradle of Filth's "Tonight In Flames"

Today, i was playing on my warlock and I'm just starting learning it, so I was doing the intro, and after one of the bends, I continued and when you palm mute the open string, my guitar
made the weirdest noise, and when I checked, it was really loose, but the tuning key hadn't been touched. It's a string through, and all other strings are fine, but the E string (low) is the only messed up one. If someone can tell me what's wrong, I'd really appreciate it.

I can't post pics, but if you give me your email (sounds so stalker like) I'll try and send them to you. I NEED HELP TODAY PLEASE!

Thanks!
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
...you broke the string?
Schecter Synyster Gates Custom
Peavey Vypyr 75w
did you try retuning the string? Sometimes the string (especially slick coated strings) will slacken at the macine head, I've had that problem on my Jackson. Easily remedied by double wrapping at the machine head. Have you checked the depth of the string through to see if there may be damage where the string comes through the body? That's all I got man.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Quote by identityxcrysis
Yeaaa, sounds like you broke it.

Yeah, but the string is still attached at both ends, but I can pull the string up like 3 inches effortlessly
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
It might be unwinding. Keep tuning it up and see what happens.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Cheap tuners. Nothing you can do but replace the broken one (I would buy a new set)
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by Legion355
Yeah, but the string is still attached at both ends, but I can pull the string up like 3 inches effortlessly

Well, try tuning it up again, if it works then you're alright, but if it just stays in the same place the string broke
Schecter Synyster Gates Custom
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Got it fixed, string broke.
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Is it unwinding or is the saddle slipping that could be it too
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Is it unwinding or is the saddle slipping that could be it too

The string broke.

Hey, does anyone know how to lock a thread?
- Niccolo Machiavelli