I have about 200$ to spent,
And I have a Martinc DC-1 Acoustic guitar.

The guitar repairsman I talked to, the on who'll install whatever pickup I get, recomended LR Baggs, said those are THE BEST I can find, yet I wanted to get some 2nd opinions :-)

So:
1) are LR Baggs the best? and which model is recomended, I heard about the
Dual source model and the iMix, is these combination of pickups in those systems is wort the cost? and what's the difference between the iMix and Dual source?
2)How is the Fishman Matrix Infinity pickup?
3)any other recomendations or comments will be greatly appreciated, thx in advance
I've heard good things about Fishman, but IMO, nothing beats a good, natural mic'd sound. Just put the mic about 10" from the sound hole and move it up to about the 15th fret at that distance. Move it to taste until you dig the sound.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
LR Baggs and Fishman are equally good, imo. I currently have a magnetic soundhole pickup--LR Baggs M1 Active. It's a good pickup and it serves me quite well.

The Fishman Matrix Infinity should also be quite a good system. I've been looking into them as well. I'll probably pop one into my next acoustic guitar(although that won't be for a while). The system is sleek and discreet. None of that huge hole in the side of the guitar crap. It's just a tiny little thing with controls on the side of the soundhole.

I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with any of the Fishman or Baggs systems. They're great manufacturers.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
^ You should try looking into undersaddle transducers such as the Fishman Matrix Infinity. It'll pick up slaps as deep thuds. Sounds real nice.
Equipment:

really i think i saw that? even one offered with a mic.. isn't it quacky though? I thought it was just a piezo
Nope. Piezos and Transducers are quite different.
Equipment:

Personally I think the Fishman Ellips Matrix Blend was the best system I have used. I like how the controls are hidden as well. http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-FSM-EMB-LIST?SRC=D0407FG0HAMS0000&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
:| so i should get this matrix blend rather than the Seymour Duncan Magmic or fishman Rare Earth Blend?
K & K pure western mini is an awesome sounding pick up. It has three mics that glue to the underside of the sound board. They have a very woody tone to them.
Breedlove Atlas AC25/SR Plus
Breedlove Atlas Stage J350/EF
Yamaha F335
Alvarez Md 60
Gibson les paul
Fender twin reverb
Genz Benz 150LT.
Egnater Rebel 30 1 x 12
Captivate gave the best advice here.

But -

That's not Ichigo in your avatar. It's Kaien.

You get points for loving Bleach, though.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Captivate gave the best advice here.

But -

That's not Ichigo in your avatar. It's Kaien.

You get points for loving Bleach, though.

Dang. You saw through my plan!

Happy new year, folks!
Equipment:

now i want this transducer fishman thing.. but... it's not at musicians friend and that's where i have this gift card
Get an LR Baggs I-Beam Active. I have one they work great. $139 and $50 to have it installed.
but i want a mic to pick up my taps, bro! i am planning on installing everything myself.. i want a pickup i can put in any of my guitars
I'm having a real time figuring out:
Is there a LR Baggs Dual Source version that has the Element pickup as part of the system?

'cause there're some stores that offer Dual Source and say it has the element pickup as part of it, and also found an 2006 webpage from Breedlove which says they have a "Dual Element" created exclusicely for breedlove from LR Baggs
you can buy it separate if you can find it... the preamp alone is liek 140 i think.. so this should work for now

i heard of other people installing the fish man undersaddle in it