Does anyone know any Fender telecasters with double binding?

Like this:

I hope Fender USA makes double binding Telecasters (Can't afford Fender Customs at the moment).

If you know any, let me know

Thank you.
One option is to build your own. A site called Warmoth.com sells Fender authorized necks. They also make their own bodies.

Have you ever played a Fender Custom Shop guitar? If you have a local dealer who sells them, I'd suggest you try them. They're a cut above the normal Fender guitar. I just bought one and absolutely love it. I played several Custom Shop Teles before buying this one - it's an absolute tone monster! I've got a picture of it in my profile. The picture doesn't do it justice. The neck is AA Grade Flame Maple. Absolutely a beauty and plays like a dream. And it's not harsh sounding, like a normal Tele, when playing on the bridge pickup.
Quote by KG6_Steven
One option is to build your own. A site called Warmoth.com sells Fender authorized necks. They also make their own bodies.

Have you ever played a Fender Custom Shop guitar? If you have a local dealer who sells them, I'd suggest you try them. They're a cut above the normal Fender guitar. I just bought one and absolutely love it. I played several Custom Shop Teles before buying this one - it's an absolute tone monster! I've got a picture of it in my profile. The picture doesn't do it justice. The neck is AA Grade Flame Maple. Absolutely a beauty and plays like a dream. And it's not harsh sounding, like a normal Tele, when playing on the bridge pickup.

how much does the custom shop tele go for?
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
another alternative is a schecter pt fastback.

here's mine.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by KG6_Steven
I'm not too keen on Warmoth because their staff tend to be on the bitchy unhelpful side and their prices for finishing a body are insane even on basic solid finishes, but boy do they make a good product.

Warmoth? Double-bound Tele? Check it out:

(before anyone asks, no, sadly that guitar is not mine)
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.