Poll: Which one do you think is more true: Evolution or Creationism?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one do you think is more true: Evolution or Creationism?
Evolution (Whether theistic or not)
14 82%
Young Earth Creationism
3 18%
Voters: 17.
After several hundred pages, the regulars of the old thread have decided that it would be good to start a new one. I don't think that this should go in the religion thread, because it is no solely religious, and sparks massive conversations itself (Carmel_l didn't expressly forbid it, so I'm hoping I don't get into trouble for this ).
Make sure that you know how evolution works before you go off saying, "We didn't come from monkeys," or any similar statements. That's not how evolution works. Evolution also has nothing to do with how the universe came about or how life came about, just how life got where it is now. Abiogenesis is the beginning of life, and the Big Bang is the beginning of the universe.
Same goes for Creationism. Make sure you know what is believed by those who support it. When the word 'Creationism' is used here, it refers to Young-Earth Creationism.
Theistic evolution is still evolution, and if you accept it, just choose 'Evolution' in the poll.

Good place to start learning about evolution: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/freedoms_stain/blog/31929/

Good place to start learning of creationism: http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-answers

Try to stay as civilised as possible, and avoid spam. We're not monkeys... anymore.

Old thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295169

Is anything missing from this post? PM me, don't post it in the thread.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Devilution all the way baby!

Quote by SOADrox429
Good place to start learning of creationism: http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-answers

Personally I wouldn't like to a site that claims you shouldn't believe in evolution because hitler did but maybe that's just me
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
can't we all just agree to disagree?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I'll close this but I don't think a new one in a good idea. The religion thread is good enough.

Carmel's words.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'm deistic so i'll have to say evolution, this is probably just gonna get turned into an argument though.
damn i clicked the wrong one. evolution ftw.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Quote by Kensai
Devilution all the way baby!

Personally I wouldn't like to a site that claims you shouldn't believe in evolution because hitler did but maybe that's just me

Then I need another one... I didn't really want to, but it's the only YEC site I know that states outright what is believe by YECs in a nice, organised manner.
Quote by nebiru
Carmel's words.

I know that, thanks. I was the one that asked her to close it.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429

I know that, thanks. I was the one that asked her to close it.

Let me point out something to you then...

I'll close this but I don't think a new one in a good idea. The religion thread is good enough.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I did.

And if I wasn't clear enough: No. The thread has ran its course. No point in putting this up again when you've had about 5000 people already vote on it. It's just going to repeat everything the other thread was about, with nothing new to add.

The religion thread is sufficient in addressing this topic.
This is not a pipe