Ok so this is a really noobish question, but I just got an MIA strat for christmas and it came with the factor bullets which I'm pretty sure are 9's. I have some 10's (regular slinky's) in my case and I was just wondering if I put those on will it give me any fret buzz? I have no idea how to mess with the action on a strat, I've been playing an SG for the past year, so help would be appreciated! (I also don't want to mess with the truss rod)

Thanks!
Guitars
Fender American Strat
Gibson SG

Amps & Effects

Fender Superchamp XD
Digitech RP-3
Boss SD-1
you might have to slightly adjust the action, other then that you should be fine

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
If anything, with the increased tension you'll get less buzz. Still though, if you don't know how to do it, send it to your local shoppe to have it set for 10s.
you probably won't have to do anything like that, unless the action is really low as it is.

and yes, more than likely the stock strings are 9 gauge
Cool, thanks a lot guys
Guitars
Fender American Strat
Gibson SG

Amps & Effects

Fender Superchamp XD
Digitech RP-3
Boss SD-1
if your guitar has the whammy bar then it might open up the mouth tho because there is more tension coming thru the strings than the springs and thus the bar would keep dipping as you tighten up. wich is easily fixable by tightening up the springs
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels