Page 1 of 3
So Im completely grounded over winter break during my senior year of high school because my dad doesn't want any distractions while I prepare for my SAT.. which I don't take till Jan. 24. yep, I get to be completely grounded from social interaction until then. great.

so this will be the FOURTH f*cking year in a row that I can't go out and party on New Years. This will be the fourth year I get to come back to school after a boring and lame xmas break to a bunch of friends saying "DOOOOD that party was sooooooo much f-ing fun man! you should have been there, you HELLA missed out!!"

great.

IF I'm lucky, my dad will be cool tonight and buy me a six pack all to myself, and get drunk with me. but IF that happens, my mother will undoubtedly be irritated with us and glare at me all night because she's totally against me drinking, though won't admit it.

yep, ****ing lame... anyway, the point of this thread is to discuss New Years. Share bad times, good times, funny stories, etc. etc. NO LECTURING ABOUT WHY UNDERAGE DRINKING IS BAD. no one wants to hear it. we all know the consequences, and for the most part drink responsibly.
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
I'm just going to have to rename you Fassa....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
uh, kay. :P
thrash till death
Stop being such a whiny bi-

...Wait... that does suck.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Jimmyyoung at Dec 31, 2008,
I should have a damn good New Year's tonight. My pregnant ex girlfriend leaving me in the next couple of days kind of puts a damper on things, though.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
I'll tell you this...

HA HA!!!!!
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by thrashfan
I should have a damn good New Year's tonight. My pregnant ex girlfriend leaving me in the next couple of days kind of puts a damper on things, though.

Parents dragged me out of a party. I hate them so.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
So Im completely grounded over winter break during my senior year of high school because my dad doesn't want any distractions while I prepare for my SAT.. which I don't take till Jan. 24. yep, I get to be completely grounded from social interaction until then. great.

so this will be the FOURTH f*cking year in a row that I can't go out and party on New Years. This will be the fourth year I get to come back to school after a boring and lame xmas break to a bunch of friends saying "DOOOOD that party was sooooooo much f-ing fun man! you should have been there, you HELLA missed out!!"

great.

IF I'm lucky, my dad will be cool tonight and buy me a six pack all to myself, and get drunk with me. but IF that happens, my mother will undoubtedly be irritated with us and glare at me all night because she's totally against me drinking, though won't admit it.

yep, ****ing lame... anyway, the point of this thread is to discuss New Years. Share bad times, good times, funny stories, etc. etc. NO LECTURING ABOUT WHY UNDERAGE DRINKING IS BAD. no one wants to hear it. we all know the consequences, and for the most part drink responsibly.

...I'm sorry.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Stop being such a whiny bi-

...Wait that does suck.

yes. yes it does.

BUT at least i can further enhance my guitar playing skillz. am trying to get the solo from Kill the Idealist by Kalmah down. >_<
thrash till death
Why are you taking them in January?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
^Learn Tornado of Souls solo
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I'm doing...

nothing. As usual . Sitting in my room feeling sorry for myself.
First time in ten years I havent done anything for New Years, but I'm ill today, so I'm spending New Year on UG.
i was suppossed to be going to a great show today, but my mom invited my family last minute, so now i have to stay home...... i feel you ts
Quote by crypticslaughtr
i was suppossed to be going to a great show today, but my mom invited my family last minute, so now i have to stay home...... i feel you ts

OUCH that blows. what show?
thrash till death
Quote by mongoose1285
DOOOOOD is your name larry? i know a senior doing the SAME thing as yooou lmao

....no.... I'm a chick. haha
thrash till death
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
OUCH that blows. what show?

local bands and my friends band, but after they play it was gunna be a party with alcohol and **** :/ i swear everytime i make plans that are going to go through, my mom for some reason has to invite my family over, its happened more often than you'd think. I think she does it on purpose just so i stay home
Quote by crypticslaughtr
local bands and my friends band, but after they play it was gunna be a party with alcohol and **** :/ i swear everytime i make plans that are going to go through, my mom for some reason has to invite my family over, its happened more often than you'd think. I think she does it on purpose just so i stay home

SERIOUSLY.. i think my parents are keeping me home on purpose just because i'm going to college in Missouri after I graduate this year.. all of my friends' phone numbers are blocked on my phone, my dad took my car and the spare key.. I can't sneak out because there's a dog kennel blocking my window and the dogs bark at the slightest creak of a door in the middle of the night.

i iz ****ed.
thrash till death
no my new years sucks the worst... I got into a car accident driving across town in the snow ... Yes i was driving carefully and slow. Sh*t load of snow + car infront of me + car sliding = accident which inturn equals happy new year and another late christmas gift; insurence rate goes way up.

Sorry for venting and sounding like a whiney c*nt but I'm pretty pissed of about it still.
Last edited by -tempest- at Dec 31, 2008,
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
SERIOUSLY.. i think my parents are keeping me home on purpose just because i'm going to college in Missouri after I graduate this year.. all of my friends' phone numbers are blocked on my phone, my dad took my car and the spare key.. I can't sneak out because there's a dog kennel blocking my window and the dogs bark at the slightest creak of a door in the middle of the night.

i iz ****ed.

damn i thought my parents were strict, but blocking your parents phone#'s? and taking your car from you, well at least you have keys to the house theres been times were i get home from school and my mom decided to go grocery shopping so i have to wait in the front of the house for close to an hour , just drug your dog problem solved
You missed the boat. If you are a senior you should have taken SAT's ages ago. Most people finish them by the end of their junior year or the beginning of their senior year and you should leave time so you can take it twice. You should also be done applying to colleges but you delayed the process by a long while by taking the SAT's so late.
12 fret fury
Quote by -tempest-
no my new years sucks the worst... I hit into a car accident driving across town in the snow ... Yesi was driving carefully and slow. **** load of snow + car infront of me + car sliding = accident which inturn equals happy new year and another late christmas gift; insurence rate gos way up.

Sorry for venting and sounding like a whiney **** vlbut I'm pretty pissedof about it still.

that blows too.. did you maintain an extra long breaking distance? hah incase you haven't noticed I've been bitching throughout this whole thread.
thrash till death
Quote by Punk Poser
You missed the boat. If you are a senior you should have taken SAT's ages ago. Most people finish them by the end of their junior year or the beginning of their senior year and you should leave time so you can take it twice. You should also be done applying to colleges but you delayed the process by a long while by taking the SAT's so late.

for awhile i made up my mind that i'd be stuck going to a community college because I couldn't afford anything else.. but my godmother just offered to pay for my entire tuition during thanksgiving dinner... and of course I accepted. I have all the required credits (except for one foreign language credit, which is being waved), more than a high enough GPA, teacher recommendations, and the application to that school isn't due until May 1st. I just have to score a 920 out of 1600 or better on the SAT and I'm golden.
thrash till death
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
that blows too.. did you maintain an extra long breaking distance? hah incase you haven't noticed I've been bitching throughout this whole thread.

Yeah I did. My cars light so once it starts to slide I'm sliding. When I started to slide I pumped the brakes turned the wheel a little(cutting it would be a huge mistake) but to no avail I rear ended my new friend.
Quote by -tempest-
Yeah I did. My cars light so once it starts to slide I'm sliding. When I started to slide I pumped the brakes turned the wheel a little(cutting it would be a huge mistake) but to no avail I rear ended my new friend.

I was told to not slam on the breaks or make any sudden movements as it furthers your chances of sliding.. but I wouldn't know because my dad took my ****ing car so he wouldnt have to walk to work in the snow. now I have to get up even earlier to walk to school to make it on time for my zero-period class.. and I still won't have any snow-driving experience when I move to Missouri. GREAT.

I think that's all I had to bitch about.. but then again I'm a woman there's always something
thrash till death
Lol yeah I mean driving on the snow isn't that hard and I can fix the damage done to my car. I just don't want to pay the insurence spike
Quote by -tempest-
Lol yeah I mean driving on the snow isn't that hard and I can fix the damage done to my car. I just don't want to pay the insurence spike

no kidding, must be harsh >.<
thrash till death
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo

i iz ****ed.

How 'bout you make sure your parents get wasted, then sneak out??? Put a bit more in their beverage than they asked for if you know what I mean...

That or sneak out through another room in the house.
I hope my new years will be awesome. The only thing that could ruin it is my brother.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I was just about to tell you to get over it....but actually, that kind of sucks. My new years wasn't exactly amazing but at least I had beer on endless supply.
Quote by HostileFTW
How 'bout you make sure your parents get wasted, then sneak out??? Put a bit more in their beverage than they asked for if you know what I mean...

That or sneak out through another room in the house.

LOL that's the best idea i've heard all day

locks on the front door make noise, which make the dogs bark. and there's no other way out of the house that's quieter. duplexes for the lose.

and there's no standing up to my parents. whenever I try to negotiate I'm "being disrespectful" no matter how I address the issues at hand. my dad's ridiculously stubborn. He's always right, I'm always wrong. end of story.
thrash till death
HAPPY NEW YEAR
And if I would have been a bad man
You would have seen the good in me
You would have seen the other
The good man I could be
But since I am a good man
The same was all the same
Nothing I could do, nothing I could do
Your parents are mean.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
A 900 on the SAT is cake. Just take it now. If you've taken the PSAT, just add your English and Reading scores on that together, add a 0 on the end, and that's pretty much what you're going to get.

Or if you got a low-mid 20's on the ACT, you should be fine.
well.. even though I hijacked my own thread to bitch and complain, I still don't think asking for ONE NIGHT to be let out of the house is unreasonable. I've been grounded for about a month already.. no phone, no car, only social interaction is school or work, and a myspace account that i'm not supposed to have "because I'll be raped"

I know they love me, and I know and appreciate that it's for the best.. BUT F*CK they could lighten up A LITTLE.. I mean common!
thrash till death
Page 1 of 3