Poll: Are you multifaceted? See post for explanation.
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you multifaceted? See post for explanation.
No, I'm really just a musician
52 22%
Yes, I am one of those other things.
180 78%
Voters: 232.
Page 1 of 3
Is music your only "thing"? I know a lot of single faceted people who are only good artists, or good musicians, or casanovas, or physically fit, or intelligent. I am all of these, and am wondering ifI judged correctly that most of you are not. XD
I am great at everything.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Dec 31, 2008,
Quote by Prisoner5
Is music your only "thing"? I know a lot of single faceted people who are only good artists, or good musicians, or casanovas, or physically fit, or intelligent. I am all of these, and am wondering ifI judged correctly that most of you are not. XD

all you are good at being is a self centered douche
I can't really call myself a 'good' casanova. I guess I'm pretty ownage at video games and drawing just like every teenaged boy in the world.
I'm a pretty good musician, I'm good at snowboarding, I like to think I'm good a photography, I get mostly A's, I'm good looking so I win!
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
your also arrogant apparently.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Your also a Jackass
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I like guitar, and computers, and music, and guns, and zombies, and guns, and food, and zombies.

and guitar.
Quote by chea_man
your also arrogant apparently.

Quote by 0RI0N
Your also a Jackass

Clearly, we can mark off 'intelligence' as a possible alternate 'thing' for you guys.

Andredit: For me, it's not the only thing. I enjoy literature and when I'm not in bouts of insecurity, I consider myself and intelligent person.

Andredit2: I'm also an active gamer
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Dec 31, 2008,
Quote by Prisoner5

You are posting in the pit, and you seriously want us to believe that.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
I'm in pretty good shape, I'm smart, not great with the ladies, and I ****ing rock at WoW.
wtf is a casanova. But I am actor, musician, writer, gamer, and I like to do graphics design. I also try to do well in school. Music is more my thing though its so my writing skills and my acting skills suffer a bit but I do have a passion for it so thats what makes it truly good for me.

Oh and I can't get girls, Its because I fear rejection or girls don't like me so blah. High school drama is nothing to get excited about so its ok.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Last edited by The_lizard_king at Dec 31, 2008,
I'm good at most things I try. Sports I'm not great at. I'm not even a great musician. I've always been told I'm an excellent writer though and that I'm easy on the eyes.
#DTWD
Quote by Just Andrew
Clearly, we can mark off 'intelligence' as a possible alternate 'thing' for you guys.

EDIT: For me, it's not the only thing. I enjoy literature and when I'm not in bouts of insecurity, I consider myself and intelligent person.

Cleary you as well. Btw Quotation marks were what you were looking for there.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
not great musically, but im not bad at sports... except basketball... im the definition of white when it comes to basketball...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Quote by Just Andrew

Andredit: For me, it's not the only thing. I enjoy literature and when I'm not in bouts of insecurity, I consider myself and intelligent person.

Andredit2: I'm also an active gamer

I know that's a common mistake but I couldn't help pointing it out
Music isn't even my main thing. In my life I'd rank my things:
Bodybuilding > school > soccer > music
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by 0RI0N
Cleary you as well. Btw Quotation marks were what you were looking for there.

Quote by imdeth
I know that's a common mistake but I couldn't help pointing it out

fuck
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm a fairly good musicain, at least I think so and other players tell me so. I do pretty well with my grades and am fairly creative. Not physically fit in the slightest and have absolutely no luck/ability with girls whatsoever.
I'm a good writer, and I'm decently in shape.

And TS, your Custom User Title does not fit with the content of your post.
i'm well rounded.

I skate, play guitar, play games, good in school, and I'm fit.

No where near perfect though... as opposed to my opinions in my last thread.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
I'm f*cking built, a genius, the world's greatest musician and guitarist, and I'm a total studmuffin. Or so I've been told.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by BGrem261
not great musically, but im not bad at sports... except basketball... im the definition of white when it comes to basketball...

Yeah, any sport that isn't soccer is bad news for me. I can do non-team sports though such as snowboarding, rock climbing, mountain biking and stuff like that.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by silhouettica
You are posting in the pit, and you seriously want us to believe that.

There are more intelligent people in the Pit than you might think. One particularly comes to mind, but I can't remember his name, only his avatar.

I think I'm pretty multifaceted. Not to sound conceited, but I think I'm fairly smart myself. I can talk to anyone about almost anything, I'm not to bad looking, good with girls, pretty funny, too. I'm better than the average gamer at Halo and SSBB. I play guitar of course. Decent with Photoshop. Know a lot about computers, and I fix them for people, mostly software issues.

So I'm not THE BEST at any one thing, but I have a lot of talents that I'm better than average at.

If you haven't guessed yet I voted yes.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
A casanoa is one "good at getting with babes"
And I'm not modest, but it is true. I've been with more girls in the past month than i can couont on both hands, AP studio art teacher in my school says Im better than half the class and i dont take art at all, I got a 2180 on the SATs whilst hungover

Billiejoefreak: yea, im the same way. Better than average at a lot of stuff, but not amazing at any one thing
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
There are more intelligent people in the Pit than you might think. One particularly comes to mind, but I can't remember his name, only his avatar.

Is it a red face with a moustache?

<_<

>_>
Quote by Prisoner5
A casanoa is one "good at getting with babes"
And I'm not modest, but it is true. I've been with more girls in the past month than i can couont on both hands, AP studio art teacher in my school says Im better than half the class and i dont take art at all, I got a 2180 on the SATs whilst hungover

Did they happen to look like this?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I often think I might be a better artist (drawings and things of that sort) if I only practiced at it a little more. I suppose I'm somewhat intelligent, but that only seems to aid me in matters of the musical or philosophical, I have a very limited grasp of more logical tasks such as mathematics but I can work a calculator so it's not much of a hindrance. What I'm trying to get at is, no I'm not a one trick horse but there are few things I'm as good at as playing music.
I'm pretty intelligent and I can write well. That and music is about it, though.
My main thing is music

my second love is writing <3

I suppose I'm fairly intelligent, not something I really rate myself on though.

I dont know
I try things, but doenst mean I'm good at them haha
Quote by aaciseric
Is it a red face with a moustache?

<_<

>_>

It might be.. I haven't seen him in a while actually. I think his user title had the word "classical" in it..
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Page 1 of 3