ok, so im trying to watch video's on youtube and UG and other stuff, but the video's keep freezing up. and we have one of the fastest computers out there. and i know why the vids are freezing it think.

you know how when your on youtube and theres the big dot that says how far in the video you are, well that goes faster then the section of red that gos ahead of that. so in order to get a video with no opausing or freezing, i have to wit a few seconds in the video, pause it and let ther red section get pretty far ahead in the vid and then start watching it.

now i just don't know how to get the red section to go faster. if anyone can help it is greatly appreciated.

thanks pitt
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Get a faster internet connection, and an education.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by tryhonesty
ok, so im trying to watch video's on youtube and UG and other stuff, but the video's keep freezing up. and we have one of the fastest computers out there. and i know why the vids are freezing it think.

you know how when your on youtube and theres the big dot that says how far in the video you are, well that goes faster then the section of red that gos ahead of that. so in order to get a video with no opausing or freezing, i have to wit a few seconds in the video, pause it and let ther red section get pretty far ahead in the vid and then start watching it.

now i just don't know how to get the red section to go faster. if anyone can help it is greatly appreciated.

thanks pitt

Needs faster INTERNET service.