Ever since I reinstalled everything on my PC (EVERYTHING, even the drivers and hardware and ****) firefox is scrolling really ghey. Instead of just moving down, its like...how to explain. Instead of actually scrolling, it replaces the screen. Almost like its refreshing the page kind of. Its confusing. And quick fixes?

And also, itunes wont start
your memory is probably filled up, or something to do with your graphic card being outdated or some nonsense like that.

But one thing is for sure.. your pc is fuct
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
Quote by BackDoorEntry
your memory is probably filled up, or something to do with your graphic card being outdated or some nonsense like that.

But one thing is for sure.. your pc is fuct

I have 70 gigs of availible hard disk space and plenty of memory
Sounds like a video issue.

Try downloading the latest drivers for your video card.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Most likely a problem with video card drivers. Download the latest ones for it, remove it in device manager, reboot and install the new ones.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
^Exactly how did you reinstall them? By CD?

If you did it with a CD, then yeah, it is your drivers. Windows automatically updates drivers over time, so you have the old drivers.

Like I said, find the latest drivers for your card and download them from the Internet.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
^Exactly how did you reinstall them? By CD?

If you did it with a CD, then yeah, it is your drivers. Windows automatically updates drivers over time, so you have the old drivers.

Like I said, find the latest drivers for your card and download them from the Internet.

Hmmm...how would I go about this all, Im not even 100% sure what my video card is

Detailed instructions plz!

EDIT: I of course mean I dont know which video card I have. Not that Im unaware of what a video card is