omg, i love the new years marathons!

*logs out*

*watches sci fi channel*
I have no opinion on this matter.
maybe there is no marathon and you're merely stuck inside a trans-universal loop doomed to forever watch the same episode?
OMG OMG OMG!@!@!!!!!....

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i watch the marathon every year, they also do one for 4th of july.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Ooh, it's the one with the grandma who dies and leaves her grandson a toy phone so she can talk to him after death.

I dunno why, but the creepiest part of this one has always been the camera they used to shoot it. It just looks too weird...
Hell yeah, I watch it every year.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Been watching this for hours. I would of been watching the Dog The Bounty Hunter marathon but they play the same 6 episodes over and over.
Quote by mrcrono
Ooh, it's the one with the grandma who dies and leaves her grandson a toy phone so she can talk to him after death.

I dunno why, but the creepiest part of this one has always been the camera they used to shoot it. It just looks too weird...

Yeah, it was shot on videotape, instead of film.
Quote by jemjabella42
Finally! something for me to masturbate to!

Quote by mrcrono
I like the one that's on now. With the librarian.

It's like five hours later man, have you been watching it the whole time?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I liked the one thew showed a few hours ago.

Will the real martian please stand up.

I enjoyed it with the twist at the end. even though there are twists in every episode, I liked this one the best. first time I've seen it.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
i love the one where the guy is trying to read, keeps getting interrupted, gets fed up and locks himself in the library vault, comes out to see the aftermath of the nuclear holocaust, has all the time in the world to peacefully read, and steps on his glasses.

the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
Quote by Jericho114

It's like five hours later man, have you been watching it the whole time?

Yes Sir. And now that the New Years festivities are dying down, guess what I'm about to be doing again?