Really, it's not the "Best", it's "Albums You Should Know".

Big difference, IMO.

Reading it now.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Wolf Parade released a new album?!?! Where was I?

Other than that and a couple of others it seems to be ****. But hey, it's myspace.
Quote by Taygunov
Ludacris as number one ! hurrayyy !!

There are no numbers.

Really, though? This isn't a bad list at all, IMO.

I mean, honestly consider the crowd of people who will read this. The generic Myspace crowd.

This list has Sigur Ros, M83, No Age, In Flames, Common, Oasis, Testament, and The Mars Volta.

It's honestly a good list. Of course, there is no such thing as a "definitive" list, and no one should ever expect one, but this is very solid, and a good source of great albums from 2008.

Especially "Viva la Vida". That album is my #1 Most Surprising album of the year. It's a simply stunning album.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Decent list, actually. More rap than I would put on, but that's life.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Quote by fallenangel20

Especially "Viva la Vida". That album is my #1 Most Surprising album of the year. It's a simply stunning album.

Best album Satriani never wrote.

Quote by Tire Me.
Best album Satriani never wrote.

Oh, you love to instigate, don't you? I think Satriani's just sore about it because he doesn't make as much money.
Quote by Thales
Oh, you love to instigate, don't you? I think Satriani's just sore about it because he doesn't make as much money.

Yes, didn't make as much money for a song he wrote...

I skimmed through it for 2 seconds

Aside from In Flames and Testament they all suck
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I do like this list. It has Fleet Foxes on it, Wolf Parade, TV on the Radio, and so forth. No Deerhunter, but nothing's perfect.
The Gaslight Anthem, MGMT, The Ting Tings, Vampire Weekend. (Y) Cool list overall.
Most of it looks like trendy ****.

And it bums me out that NOBODY in ANY list has mentioned Protest the Hero's Fortress. That album slays anything else out this year. Even Death Magnetic.
Don't ever respect conventional thought without reason.
Quote by eifersucht12a
Most of it looks like trendy ****.

And it bums me out that NOBODY in ANY list has mentioned Protest the Hero's Fortress. That album slays anything else out this year. Even Death Magnetic.

Well that would be easy because Death Magnetic was a terrible album.
Quote by Vernalagnia
Well that would be easy because Death Magnetic was a terrible album.

You've gotta be kidding. Death Magnetic was amazing. Almost as good as Black Ice.
I own about 80% of those. Great List.

Before I clicked, I thought "they better have Fleet Foxes."
Quote by Tire Me.
No wonder you get voted as a troll.

Damn, I guess I was too obvious.
i wish phantom on the horizon had made the list. i know it was just an ep technically, but it definitely got many listens from my stereo this year. oh well, maybe no one at myspace was able to get their hands on one of the copies. decent list overall i'd say.
sincerely,
daniel
Quote by Doppelgänger
You've gotta be kidding. Death Magnetic was amazing. Almost as good as Black Ice.

I think I love you.
Quote by PunkPenguin333
i wish phantom on the horizon had made the list. i know it was just an ep technically, but it definitely got many listens from my stereo this year. oh well, maybe no one at myspace was able to get their hands on one of the copies. decent list overall i'd say.

Your user title and avatar are the greatest in all the land of UG.
didnt like any of those, i agree i was amazed death magnetic wasnt on there. it wasnt a bad album, it was just mixed badly

chinese democracy deff should have been on there, the whole album was first available for streaming on there!
NOPE
Actually that list does have one glaring omission: Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!. Unacceptable.
That list sucked except for In Flames and Testament. Where was Metallica, Trivium, Protest The Hero, Arsis, OPETH, i could go on and on but wow damn that list was terrible.