Seriously, it's not. I got braces today, and it really hurts My teeth are horrible, so I'm gonna have them in for about 3 1/2 years. It sucks horribly. Has any of UG ever had braces?? How Long???? Funny/ Embarrassing stories involving them???

-Jake
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
No, I have not had braces ever in my entire life.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
yeah i had em for 2 years it was terriboooo.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Seriously, it's not. I got braces today, and it really hurts My teeth are horrible, so I'm gonna have them in for about 3 1/2 years. It sucks horribly. Has any of UG ever had braces?? How Long???? Funny/ Embarrassing stories involving them???

-Jake

do you have those rubber bands on your braces cuz when i got them it hurts like hell
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
they hurt at first but u get used to it. i was supposed to have them for something like 3 1/2 too but i only had them for 9 months. used to break them a lot though.

good luck
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
There was a thread onthis like 2 days ago...

But, I've had mine on for almost four years
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
i had them for 6 years. from 2nd. grade to 8th grade. it sucked ass. the back would always fall off and i would have to go back and get it fixed.
Yeah, had really bad teeth, I actually had to have 7 out before the brace went on. They were a wee bit sore, but loads of people hype them up, they're not actually that bad, people either make a fuss or try and scare you when they say they're awful.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
do you have those rubber bands on your braces cuz when i got them it hurts like hell

the spacers?? Ohhhh yeah. That is the part that hurts.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I had braces for a year(it was 3 years ago), with the time you'll get used to them. Good luck