ok so im trying to get limewire for my ipod but its acting up... i downloaded it, got some songs, then they were under a file share thing in my itunes but i cant drag and drop any of the things into the ipod.. whats happening?

also its my uncles ipod that he got from a friend, it has all the songs from his friends computer so if that affects anything tell me

thanks in advance!
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Why is it that everyone has problems with their iPods? Yet I never have trouble with my RCA mp3 player.
Quote by Johansensan
ok so im trying to get limewire for my ipod but its acting up...

There's your problem....

Did you try bringing up My Computer > iPod > Music and then dragging them to there?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Johansensan
ok so im trying to get limewire for my ipod but its acting up... i downloaded it, got some songs, then they were under a file share thing in my itunes but i cant drag and drop any of the things into the ipod.. whats happening?

also its my uncles ipod that he got from a friend, it has all the songs from his friends computer so if that affects anything tell me

thanks in advance!

That's your problem.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by dudetheman
There's your problem....

Did you try bringing up My Computer > iPod > Music and then dragging them to there?

trust me, that'll cause more problems than he needs.
Quote by wizards?
Don't be an idiot. Don't use limewire.

This

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by shadesofanger
They probably aren't mp3 files.

Don't matter. iPods play more than just mp3s.
GO YANKEES!
I'm going to type this in the obnoxious large font because it isn't sticking with some people.

STOP USING LIMEWIRE
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Quote by wizards?
Don't be an idiot. Don't use limewire.

What's wrong with Limewire? It's a great program as long as you have the brains to avoid downloading viruses and keep your downloads in secure folders.

Quote by HostileFTW
trust me, that'll cause more problems than he needs.

I've done it with an iPod Nano when iTunes was being a bitch and had no problems.

iPods are crap anyways. They're overpriced and incompatible, just like everything else from Apple.

IMO, of course.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
There's your problem....

ok i tried that, its copying the songs into the thing now. once it finishes ill unplug and ssee what happened

EDIT: to everyone that says stop using limewire its not for me lol im just trying to do this for my uncle cause hes convinced its the greatest thing on earth

i use CDs

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
Last edited by Johansensan at Dec 31, 2008,
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Don't matter. iPods play more than just mp3s.

Yeah that's why I took my message off. I forgot they are automatically converted to a different compatible file so it does work.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by dudetheman
What's wrong with Limewire? It's a great program as long as you have the brains to avoid downloading viruses and keep your downloads in secure folders.

Sure, but why bother when bittorrent is so much better?
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Open up the folder you downloaded the songs to. then drag and drop
Child of the Fence and Guitar n00b.
Quote by Axeman99
Sure, but why bother when bittorrent is so much better?

Not necessarily.

I use torrents when I want entire albums/discographies, but Limewire is much more practical for single tracks.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by NoOne0507
YAY! I'm not alone.

CD USERS UNITE!

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Get a torrent program. Some guy says UTorrent.
Learn How to use it.

Now iPods don't even play MP3
You have to convert them to .. aac i think. Using itunes. So yeah Ipods are ghey.
Quote by dudetheman
Not necessarily.

I use torrents when I want entire albums/discographies, but Limewire is much more practical for single tracks.

Or you just just select the songs you want and choose not to download the rest of the torrent.
Quote by Vernalagnia
Or you just just select the songs you want and choose not to download the rest of the torrent.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Maybe I'm just accustomed to Limewire, I don't know.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
restore the ipod its not set to your computer
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.