Hey guys me again. I have an Ibanez GSA 60 and i recently put some GHS boomers on it. The Low is a .60 and the high E is a .10 But im tuning to Dropped C and the Bridge seems to be lifting out of the body of the guitar, SO i promptly loosened the strings so as not to damage the guitar.

i dont know much about guitars (as you can probably tell) But there are 3 springs in the back of the guitar on the underside of the bridge which i think are holding the bridge in place. So im thinking i may have ti get another spring and place it in to keep the bridge down more? or are the strings just way to big and i wasted my money...im not sure...

Little help?
I believe you are correct. Putting in some stronger, or fitting in more springs should solve your problems.

I have a question myself. Is it possible to adjust the springs that come with floating trems to be tighter? If so, then you could just do that rather than buy another.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
like said, add springs.

dont just tighten the two screws in there. or they might pull out.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yes, more springs, or adjust the ones in there
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Awesome! Thanks so much guys! i feel like a douche haha cuz i tuned up then i looked down and i was like oh SH@! haha

Appreciate the help ^-^