Has anyone had experience with this? It's a hundred bucks cheaper than a regular G-400 and from what I tried at GC, better pickups. I know people don't like these pickups, but I like them and they fit my style well; they're the same as the Standard Les Paul, if I'm not mistaken, but I can't afford a Les Paul right now, as much as I loved it when I played it.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
My girlfriend's brother just got one for Christmas. Idk much about the standard G-400, but I must say his faded G-400 was top notch quality for the price it was. It's a set neck, looked to be good quality tuners and hardware. Only thing I would change might be the pickups/electronics, but the stock ones are good for what you're paying. Played very nice, had a very low action. I couldn't really tell it was faded either, it looked like a standard Cherry Red SG.
I have a faded cherry G-400. It's amazing! the tuners are like magic, the fretborad is set perfectly... the pickups sound great. An overall great guitar.

Hope it helped
ps- message me if you want more info
There was only one Andres Segovia
The pickups in the regular G-400, G-400 Faded and LP Standard are all the same.

If there's a difference in sound, it's going to be because of one of two things: 1) the finish on the faded is thinner so the guitar is going to naturally resonate a bit clearer and 2) you lucked out and the one you played was simply made from a nicer bit of timber than others you've tried.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.