okay so heres the deal. I had this Epiphone cherryburst les paul cost about 670. And After one of my bands concerts somehow it fell of the stand and the headstock snapped off. WHAT DO I DO!!!
First post a picture, but ifit a simple headstock break,, here is what you do:

1) Finish the break so the two piece are fully seperate.

2) Using titebond original, glue it back together.

3) Clamp it well so it doesn't move and stays in correct position. Scrape off excess glue.

4) Once dry, there might be a noticeable seam. Proceed with a standard refinishing of the neck.

A pro luthier will cost you a lot of money, if you do it yourself it will cost you a bottle titebond, paint, and sandpaper.

If you are uncomfortable doing it yourself, by all means take it to a pro though.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər

3) Clamp it well so it doesn't move and stays in correct position. Scrape off excess glue.

4) Once dry, there might be a noticeable seam. Proceed with a standard refinishing of the neck.

A pro luthier will cost you a lot of money, if you do it yourself it will cost you a bottle titebond, paint, and sandpaper.

If you are uncomfortable doing it yourself, by all means take it to a pro though.

this^^
Sometimes if it's just the headstock veneer or something like that holding it together and you can open it enough to get glue everywhere then you don't need to finish the break and using a wet paper towel to get rid of excess glue after clamping will make it a lot easier later on.
Same happened to me but my bassist through my Epi Les Paul Standard over his head onto concrete. A luthier quoted me a price of over $300 which is more than I spent on it so I went about repairing it by myself. I really had zero experience with that kind of stuff but It came out good as new. I didn't go about repainting it though. I just filled in the dents and scratches with wood puddy and lightly sanded the seems flush.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Øttər

This.

I was actually about to buy an LP with a broken off head, but it would have been too hard for me to fix.

I request t3h piCs
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by AgresiveNapkins
Same happened to me but my bassist through my Epi Les Paul Standard over his head onto concrete.

Your bassist sounds like a helluva guy.