I play electric and acoustic, but prefer electric at the moment. I only have basic recording facilities (i.e. audacity, a laptop and a cheap mic) but hey ho.

I've got quite a few ideas for blues tracks; slow, boogie, slide and also some rock numbers but nothing set in stone and would like someone or some other people to bounce around ideas and keep it creatively open. Maybe you even have an extra instrument or two, like an alto sax, harmonica, bongos, tambourine (or whatever) you'd love to have a solo with? Join in, I'm limited to a guitar!

Anyone interested? Feel free to reply here or drop me a message!
I would love to be your lead guitar. I use Sony Acid Pro or Adobe Audition to record, both are very high quality, I'm not sure if you are familiar with either of these. I use either my ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 or my Custom Made Flying V. If you would like some samples of the sound, add me on msn: TheTr00per@live.com The sample on my profile is not very accurate, an I have way better ones. If I need to play a cover or something for you or anything just let me know. I do graphic arts, so I could make some banners, stuff like that, for if we have a myspace or something. Thanks in Advance

-Datrooper
I'm Luke.
Great! You're both in. Aetherspear: I was hoping you'd pick up on this!

Datrooper: I've heard of those programs. Maybe I should spash out a bit on recording equipment. I'm a bit of a graphic designer myself having just done up my profile (took me a day mind you,learning all the html along the way, but hey), myspace sounds like a great idea once the ball is rolling! I'm sure we could do a cover or two, maybe a good place to start so we can see where we all stand. I'd like to do some lead myself, so I suppose it'll depend on the type song to see who does rhythm and who does the lead parts.
Quote by strawforest007
Great! You're both in. Aetherspear: I was hoping you'd pick up on this!

Datrooper: I've heard of those programs. Maybe I should spash out a bit on recording equipment. I'm a bit of a graphic designer myself having just done up my profile (took me a day mind you,learning all the html along the way, but hey), myspace sounds like a great idea once the ball is rolling! I'm sure we could do a cover or two, maybe a good place to start so we can see where we all stand. I'd like to do some lead myself, so I suppose it'll depend on the type song to see who does rhythm and who does the lead parts.

Sure sounds great, I love your idea of making us share the part as lead It makes more sense to do it this way, for if there is something you can't play but I can or vice versa. Do you have MSN so we can talk and get started
I'm Luke.
Last edited by Datrooper at Dec 31, 2008,