If this is the wrong forum, I'll gladly delete this and go to the correct one, please let me know.

I have been playing for about a year now, and I want to learn a new song, but I don't know what to learn.

I would like something fairly well known, with a not so hard solo.

I like music ranging from classic rock to metal, but none of this death metal, hit the E string mercilessly and wank on the whammy bar nonsense.

Any help would be great, any suggestions will be looked at.

Inb4 rape, I cum blood, and elitists.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks

It's not hard, but it's fun to play.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam?
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by IwantaTele

*reported*

Enjoy.

Quote by Wulphy
If this is the wrong forum, I'll gladly delete this and go to the correct one, please let me know.

I have been playing for about a year now, and I want to learn a new song, but I don't know what to learn.

I would like something fairly well known, with a not so hard solo.

I like music ranging from classic rock to metal, but none of this death metal, hit the E string mercilessly and wank on the whammy bar nonsense.

Any help would be great, any suggestions will be looked at.

Inb4 rape, I cum blood, and elitists.

And you're complaining about elitists?

Between the rock, metal, and guitar forums, you decided this belonged in the Pit? Fucking, it's so hard to read.
You're*