I don't know if it is classical at all, that was sort of my aim, but I've been working at it a couple of days and thought opinions on it would be good. It's like 4 or 5 string ensembles only, I was trying to get used to strings to see how I could use them better in normal songs. C4C.
Attachments:
ersge.zip

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
Hmm very different. This really reminded me of Nobou Uematsu's work, which is awesome. There were some interesting ideas, and great texture. I had to try and imagine what it would sound like with a strings quartet or something, cause MIDI really cant do this genre any justice besides sounding like a Final Fantasy Game.

The strings were good but very simple in most parts, very constrained by timing. Try experimenting with carrying notes into other measures, things like that.

Other than that, it was pretty good keep it up.

C4C if you don't mind - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029541

Also if you want to get some ideas with strings check out my song Nightmare in my sig if you have time.