Quote by Guitar_Jester
I think it's a pretty good guitar. And it looks stunning!

yeah it is a good looking guitar.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Beautiful guitar. Are you sure its suited for your style of music?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by Guitar_Jester
I think it's a pretty good guitar. And it looks stunning!

Totally agree!
Quote by TehMasterSword
Beautiful guitar. Are you sure its suited for your style of music?

I play alot of blues and rock (classic, modern, some heavy), alternative, and punk. I love the Bigsby on it and the stock pickups look pretty good also.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
Quote by JackWhite333
I play alot of blues and rock (classic, modern, some heavy), alternative, and punk. I love the Bigsby on it and the stock pickups look pretty good also.

sounds like it will be good, the punk distortion i s****ty anyway so you prbably wont have a problem(i am by no means insulting punk, i love punk).
but hollowbodys and heavy distortion dont work well, the hollow tone kind of shines through, and it sounds like the distortion is kind of surrounding it, so its like a bright tone covered up by mud.
but it kinda sounds kool IMO, and itll be good for punk i think.
^ Well I don't play a huge amount of punk. Very little actually. I listed it in the genres I play because I play a Ramones song occasionaly. Would the distortion be bad with this guitar?
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
Quote by JackWhite333
^ Well I don't play a huge amount of punk. Very little actually. I listed it in the genres I play because I play a Ramones song occasionaly. Would the distortion be bad with this guitar?

Eh, it could be okay. I say go to the store (if possible) to try it out. You may really like it!