I am looking for a website that has good reviews on amps that people have bought. Musicians friend has some good reviews but I am looking for another one with more models. ( like hughes and kettner) Anyone know of one?
Thanks
UG? Mind, most sites I've found the reviews have been written shortly after people bought the amp/guitar/pedal and so they never gave it a chance to sink in, so write a great review about a turd product ala Marshall MG's. (I was once a culprit of this also, but thankfully had my review removed off UG)
Harmony Central has some great amp reviews, as does UG. Just search around for some on Google if you need to.
Harmony central has a bunch of mixed reviews and some people's reviews are extremely biased. I saw one review where everyone gave the product around a 9 overall, and then someone gave it a 3 with a poorly written review so...

There really needs to be a website with reviews written by professional musicians not just hobbyists.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
Harmony central has a bunch of mixed reviews and some people's reviews are extremely biased. I saw one review where everyone gave the product around a 9 overall, and then someone gave it a 3 with a poorly written review so...

There really needs to be a website with reviews written by professional musicians not just hobbyists.

Yeah, totally agree.
Harmony Central I think has the most reviews, and yes they can be biased however if you read them all you can usually figure out the good and bad of what you are considering. Musicians Friend seems to have more of the immediate reviews from buyers wanting to rave about their purchase. I read through both sites.
I prefer Harmony Central.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows