So my girlfriend got a stickam (or rather got back on it) about two days ago and since then at least 5 dudes have gone in trying to get her naked. It's pissing me off.

Some old dude just ebntered our chat room (he had a cam and was just some old dude in a green robe) and asked if she liked. I tiold him to gtfo or i'd break his hip. he left.

I'm bored...
anyone else deal with perverts on stickam/be perverted on stickam?
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by Tire Me.
Your girlfriend is on a public webcam chat room?

She should take off her clothes.

that seems to be the running thing XD
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by atla18
So my girlfriend got a stickam (or rather got back on it) about two days ago and since then at least 5 dudes have gone in trying to get her naked. It's pissing me off.

Some old dude just ebntered our chat room (he had a cam and was just some old dude in a green robe) and asked if she liked. I tiold him to gtfo or i'd break his hip. he left.

I'm bored...
anyone else deal with perverts on stickam/be perverted on stickam?

Sorry that's all i caught from the message.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Roge23
what is stickam?

its like an online chat room wih webcams.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
I thought that was the point...
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Your girlfriend can't be hot if only 5 dudes have tried to get her naked.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2