Depends on price vs. quality really... I saw your other thread and if I were you I'd sell new things also. A used only store wouldn't work well.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Heck yes.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I was trying to post this in your other thread but it got closed before I could, If you want to start a business let the ecomony stablize before you do or you are almost certain to fail, according to my dads banker the ecomony will stabalize by March wait til then
I wanna open small store with good quality second hand guitars
and new gear too
with trades
setups and repair
As someone else mentioned, if the price and quality were right, I'd do it in heartbeat.
ou would need new equipment,
and quality things.
Or you would be like the ****ty pawn shop
down the street.the one that people go to for loans....
lol
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
whats u think abbout this:
Second hand guitars in mint condition are better then new guitars
cuz the price is better and its more value for the money?
I think TS has posted more in this thread than anyone else. Since you are a Dec 08er I am going to assume that you don't know what the "edit" button does. but anywho GG&A FTW
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I think TS has posted more in this thread than anyone else. Since you are a Dec 08er I am going to assume that you don't know what the "edit" button does. but anywho GG&A FTW

He doesn't know about the edit button but he's likely to know what 'GG&A FTW' means?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by eli1985
where is the best place to open a guitar store?

In a city with a large consumer base, so preferably somewhere with a great music scene and for some reason no competition ( good luck with that though )
everything i own other than cords are second hand. it's generally cheaper and easier for a somebody just starting out to get some better equipment for a the same price as the ****ty new equipment.
yes I would.. because its probably better than my gear.

and especially if its jimi's old guitar or something... that would be better.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I always buy used gear.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Yes, my next guitars and amps will most likely be second hand equipment.

That being said, I bought an Epi Valve Junior combo off ebay just yesterday.
Quote by therealtater
I was trying to post this in your other thread but it got closed before I could, If you want to start a business let the ecomony stablize before you do or you are almost certain to fail, according to my dads banker the ecomony will stabalize by March wait til then

Really...is he so wise?...anyways this is the best time to start a pawn business, all the pawn shops and used stuff shops are doing REALLY well. People need money so will trade in their unused guitars and also don't want to buy new if they can find what they want used.
Yes i would, the gear as long as it worked like new and the guitar would have to be mint.
I've bought a second hand Dunlop Crybaby 535Q. Works fine too. Just gotta get a power adaptor, cause I hate using batteries.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.

ALL my gear is second-hand except for my cables/picks/strings.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play