GO make some real friends.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I want your body.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
*Writes "Makik Was Here." in daeqwon10000's sig*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
well....i would like to help but im too damn high to do anything.

good luck with that tho.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I want your body.

ooooh, can you say that to me, please
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
ooooh, can you say that to me, please

I think you and Ts should go hug man.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Think of all the naughty things i could do to you with just 1 finger....
Sail upon the open skies
pics or it didn't happen
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
Go the hell outside and make some real friends. Of course you're going to feel alone sitting at a computer... you ARE alone. It ain't rocket surgery.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
I'm not lonely,I have my guitar.

"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Garou1911
Go the hell outside and make some real friends. Of course you're going to feel alone sitting at a computer... you ARE alone. It ain't rocket surgery.

Quote by red18420

Quote by xaviergray
Well, if there is a significant lack of people in your day to day life, it's quite possible that you are, in fact, lonely.

This.

Unless the people that live with you dont demonstrate love to you.

But then again, there is a difference between the love they give you externally and the love they feel for you, kinda mentally. Just because some people dont show the love you expect to be shown doesnt mean that they actually dont love ya.

Just try to distract yourself or try to have some quality time with your family or something.

Open 2009's doors as a path to rejuvenate yourself.

Now go to that hugging thread. *hugs*
Quote by relicmusic1990
my amp is buzzing when i plug in my guitar with the cable, but when i unplug just the guitar, it still buzzes when i touch the cable, i think its the cable, but i'm not sure it is, i think its the guitar or the amp but i could be wrong

Quote by jemjabella42
i love you

I love how that was the first comment on this thread.
Quote by Garou1911

I do say ol' chap! I have never performed surgery on a rocket.
no it's not like that, I hang out with people all the time, it's just, evne when i'm with them, I feel alone, it's weird

I know why I feel like that but i'd rather not get into details
Dude... Wtf is wrong with you!!??

But seriously, everyone feels lonely sometimes, no biggie. Try having more fun.
Strats & Seagulls
On topic, does anyone else ever get the feeling that while they're at home, everyone else you know is out at some party with everyone, or just hanging out with everyone? I think it's some kind of complex and it depresses the sh*t out of me sometimes.

Quote by metaldud536

I do believe he meant to say "fellatio". And I think that by rocket, he meant penis.
Quote by metaldud536

Dude, you're missing out.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by xaviergray
On topic, does anyone else ever get the feeling that while they're at home, everyone else you know is out at some party with everyone, or just hanging out with everyone? I think it's some kind of complex and it depresses the sh*t out of me sometimes.

Yeah, i know what you mean, it tends to irk me sometimes, but whatever. I think it all depends on our state of minds.
Quote by relicmusic1990
my amp is buzzing when i plug in my guitar with the cable, but when i unplug just the guitar, it still buzzes when i touch the cable, i think its the cable, but i'm not sure it is, i think its the guitar or the amp but i could be wrong

Quote by Dregen
I love how that was the first comment on this thread.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by Andr00

Quote by relicmusic1990