Ibanez S7320 vs Ibanez RG1527

Please...no speculation...if you haven't played them, i don't care. I also don't care if you've owned one of these for less than a month because you probably just think its the best guitar ever.

which is better? why? please touch upon these subjects:

ACTION
SOUND
CLARITY
TREM.
How it sounds with distortion (heavy distortion)
How the low string sounds (does it get muddy? i wont be tuning below standard)
Weight
Neck thin-ness, contour.

PS - I dont care that the RG has 24 frets and the S has 22 (i've used the 23/24 frets once...)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Go to google.ca
Type in the guitar name, then type in Review

You'll get a lot of list.

Or go to youtube.
well, you sound like a rude ****, but still... i'll help, why don't you go and play them both, and make up your own mind, rather than taking somebody's opinion, which could be biased.
Also, just out of curiosity, if your looking to buy one of these, what amp will you be putting it through?
Quote by telemetal
well, you sound like a rude ****, but still... i'll help, why don't you go and play them both, and make up your own mind, rather than taking somebody's opinion, which could be biased.
Also, just out of curiosity, if your looking to buy one of these, what amp will you be putting it through?

First, sorry if i sound rude, im just tired of answer such as, "I just bought this and with my 5 minutes of playing it i think its awesome", or "i've heard bad things blah blah blah". If i had the ability to go to a store around here and play one, don't you think i would have already tried that? No stores around here sell Ibanez, or Dean, or Jackson, or any good guitar brands other than Gibson, so i had to resort to asking people, which is why i asked for experienced reviewers to answer.

Lastly, thanks for all your great help.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
fair enough then
sorry if i came across as a prick as well, i just get tired of threads made by idiots asking "ZOMG which geetar is bettr for , i cant try dem, chooz my geetar 4 me"
ACTION- Depends on if it's set up well
SOUND- Mahogany vs. basswood, dark vs. neutral
CLARITY- Depends on amp (which you have a sucky one of) and pickups (stock are ok, not great)
TREM.- Both are excellent, the S will have a bit less range i think and ball bearings which need oiling but it is more stable with the ZPS

They will both be fairly lightweight, the S has a much more contoured body. The RG is pointier and has more edges.

With your amp, yes, the low strings will probably sound muddy. And they'll sound pretty bad with your amp's distortion.