Hey fellow Ugers, I have been recently offered a guitar and I am not really sure wether I should take it or not.
Its a Dean RazorBack V it has a dimebucker and dean high input pickup, and razor inlays on a rosewood fretboard. It also has a Floyd Rose tremolo system. He wants a bit under $200 for it.
So is this a good deal?
for 200 you cant go wrong.

Really not wrong its actually a 700 $ guitar

GET IT
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Are you just trying to show off? You need to explain more. If I'm not mistaken a new Dean RB V is over 700 so assuming this one hasnt been smashed on a stage Im guessing its a good deal and whoever is offering it for under 200 needs slapped.
Quote by GuitarDTO
Are you just trying to show off? You need to explain more. If I'm not mistaken a new Dean RB V is over 700 so assuming this one hasnt been smashed on a stage Im guessing its a good deal and whoever is offering it for under 200 needs slapped.

No, I'm not trying to show off, sorry if I am coming across like that. I am just not too fimiliar with it, I couldn't find the exact guitar on Musicians Freind as the one he is selling is all Black and the ones on the website are black and yellow.
He also says it is mint.
Thanks for the replys guys
Yeah, if it's in the condition he says it's in and you like it, 200 for that guitar is a great deal.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Awesome deal. Replace the bridge pickup and you'll have a great axe.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top