Well, I've found "Promoting"/Spamming on UG quite useful
so
www.myspace.com/walktheplanknow
New song is up titled "New heart" would be sweet if you could check it out
its sorta like post rock/ambient..
but your critiscm would be really helpful
thanx
Last edited by fazgaz# at May 23, 2009,
Aww no vocals, you got the ambient part right, it's good chillout music.
And with City and Colour as an influence you can't go wrong, you listen to Alexisonfire amirite?
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Its awesome man. I am recording some stuff also acoustic with a hectic post-hardcore influence. What hardware you guys using for the ambient sounds? If you don't mind my asking? I am busy experimenting with some Synth modules. I dig it keep it up.
Quote by .:benno:.
Its awesome man. I am recording some stuff also acoustic with a hectic post-hardcore influence. What hardware you guys using for the ambient sounds? If you don't mind my asking? I am busy experimenting with some Synth modules. I dig it keep it up.

all my recording things are cheap haha
I used audacity, using a mic that looks like it was from a mobile phone headset haha
um ambient sounds, on the current songs, I used my friends multi effects pedal, a cheapish korg. ax3g i think.
but yeah now that i dont have it, i use my t.c electronics nova delay to get my sound
I have been mucking around with a cheap keyboard i have but i suck at playing so. yeah:P
hope that helps
Wouldn't say you using cheap stuff man. Sounds good. I am using Samplitude 10 for my recording and mixing. I should try using some effects pedals haha, never actually thought about it. Uhm if you do some searching you should find nice free plugin effects for your recording program. Right now I just plugged my guitar into my pc and hitting record, see what comes up. And I basically got given a cheap ass usb novation midi controler/keyboard. Shot for the information. Peace out
Heyy whats happening?
I'm going try to reach to get a total play of 2000 by tonight(in australia)
hahah
would mean heaps if you guys either tell your mates, blog about it do what ever you could do to help=D
thanx for the guys who have checked out the music and added us
cheers!
ok I thought That I Couldn't Be Stuffed About Making Another Thread, So I Might Just Add On=D
A Track With Vocals Has Been Added
give it a check and add us if you like us
thanx
Quote by Oujou
Get a pop filter for the mic for vocals.

Yeah I plan getting one soon, I recorded that at school and we didn't know how to record vocals well.
So yeah=D cheers for checking it though
new song has just been uploaded please give it a listen,
titled "Everyday's Gift"
thanx
it isn't "acoustic" that much anymore
more so ambient
please give it a listen
and tell us your thoughts
hey everybody, old songs are up atm..im trying to write these days
but i was wondering if the recordings i have up at the moment are suitable to send to people?
cheers