Hey guys,

I'm looking fr some dudes to play in a Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore band with me and my friend.

Heres the deal, I can either play Guitar or Drums. To check out my Guitar skills go to Youtube.com/user/iizanthonybuck

For drums check out Myspace.com/lastlifemetal (Shitty mic, Shitty set)

And my friend Matt can Scream and play Guitar check out the myspace link above.

We're looking for basically anyone to play with, right now a guitarist is most important. Though if you're a talented Bassist,Drummer or screamer please still apply.

For location wise, We practice at my house in Manchester, so you obviously have to live somewhere near here.

You also have to be able to know how to play the stuff we play.(We're not asking for shredders, just really good riffers lol)

as for gear, well if you play guitar you don't really need Shit right now, but anything else we'll have to talk about it.

So yea I'd prefer you reply in my profile, because i get E-mailed, but heres good i guess.

Thanks!
Your Signature says "All Slipknot/A7X lovers need to listen to some real music.", yet the "music' you play is ****ing hard deathcore screamo ****?
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
Quote by awesomeness
Your Signature says "All Slipknot/A7X lovers need to listen to some real music.", yet the "music' you play is ****ing hard deathcore screamo ****?

Dude, know your facts before your start an argument, i said we play Deathcore/Metal/Hardcore. Slipknot is Nu Metal, and A7X is... Screamo i guess, seeing that i put in the thread that i play screamo.
I play bass and am looking for something new to play. first off where are you located in CT? What bands are you influenced by? PM me if you want to.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
I play bass and am looking for something new to play. first off where are you located in CT? What bands are you influenced by? PM me if you want to.

PM'd