my amp is buzzing when i plug in my guitar with the cable, but when i unplug just the guitar, it still buzzes when i touch the cable, i think its the cable, but i'm not sure it is, i think its the guitar or the amp but i could be wrong, my equip ment is: ibanez rgr 521 ex2, line 6 spider II 150 watt amp, monster cable, oh and this happened once before, and it was the guitar, and it was because the wires were touching or something and my friend fixed it so if its the same problem let me kno step by step how to go in and fix it so i don't **** my guitar up. thank you in advance for helping me
that's normal you idiot but mine only buzzez when i touch the tip of the cable
It...should do that actually.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by relicmusic1990
my amp is buzzing when i plug in my guitar with the cable, but when i unplug just the guitar, it still buzzes when i touch the cable, i think its the cable, but i'm not sure it is, i think its the guitar or the amp but i could be wrong

Quote by Ibanez49

no need to call him an idiot.
Quote by Ibanez49

C'mon.

You have pretty nice gear by the way, your question has been answered in the thread.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Go and get your guitar checked at a store, most likely, you've been pulling the input cord out to hard and you might have made one of the wires come loose, get a guitar pro to sawder it for you and my advice for the future; Be careful when you're pulling you patch cord out of your guitar/amp/other accesories.

Edit: Do not let your friend fix it unless he has worked on guitars before! I've never trusted my guitars with anybody that didn't completely understand what they were doing.
Most the thing I said above could cost is 30$.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Last edited by Nemo306 at Jan 1, 2009,
well its not normal bec ause it makes a loud buzzing noise, even when the guitar is plugged in, so i know its the guitar i just need to fix, he inside and i need to kno how to with out messing the inside up, i sit on my bed, and the cable is wedged between my bed and the guitar i think that the cables tip might have done something to the wires in side, i dont kno i've been drinking but i kno there is a buzzing noise, its not the amp because it has never given me problems before, and it works fine with the other guitar so its my guitar i just want to know how to go in step by step with out ****ing any thing up
Step 1) Gather money and your guitar.
Step 2) Bring said items to a guitar shop.
Step 3) Tell them about your problem.
Step 4) Let them fix it.
Step 5) Pick up your guitar.
Step 6) bring your guitar home.
Step 7) Play your guitar.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Quote by relicmusic1990
i dont have ANY money

So gather some money, go do a quest or something.

Oh, and just for the future.
NEVER ask for help in the pit, it's like asking your mother on a date, you can, but you really, really shouldn't.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
dude wut part of no money do u people not understand no money, i dont have a job, i know the problem i need steps to go in and fix it, please people, sorry for the rude comment in this post. just a little frustrated.
Well, you could always pray.
lol, thats funny i just would like to know what thread to post this in than nemo 306
Quote by relicmusic1990
dude wut part of no money do u people not understand no money, i dont have a job, i know the problem i need steps to go in and fix it, please people, sorry for the rude comment in this post. just a little frustrated.

MAKE SOME MONEY!
IF YOU TRY AND DO IT YOURSELF YOU'LL BREAK YOUR GUITAR
You know what, alright.

Step one, get a screw driver and take the part off where you put your input jack.
There should be two wires, most likely not connected to where they should be.
Most likeyl only one of them is disconnected, find the little bump that it came off of and sawder it back then put your TLS or whatever the hell it's called back.

There, happy? I hope you wreck your guitar you cheap asshole.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Quote by relicmusic1990
lol, thats funny i just would like to know what thread to post this in than nemo 306

Guitar gear & accesories, probably.\
Or is it Gear Talk?
Anything but the pit, you can go to a Hello Kitty forum to ask...Just anything but the pit...
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Well...alright, i wont make fun of ya anymore, although i wont erase my sig =P

Are you sure is not a problem with the pickups?
Quote by relicmusic1990
my amp is buzzing when i plug in my guitar with the cable, but when i unplug just the guitar, it still buzzes when i touch the cable, i think its the cable, but i'm not sure it is, i think its the guitar or the amp but i could be wrong

Quote by relicmusic1990

What do you mean "You people"?

Oh, and Captain^
It's not a stupid question at all, so I don't see why you're laughing. Some wires came loose, so that when his guitar is hooked up to his amp, it makes the buzzing noise, as IF he were touching the wire with his finger.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Quote by coryklok
Has it ever occurred to any of you HE'S A TROLL. A stupid one.

No, has it ever occured to you that gear actually can "Malfunction" and that you are being a jerk by coming in here and assuming he's a troll right off the bat?
I hope your gutiar breaks as well.
Good day.

Edit: I guess I should let this thread die >_>
I Had No Sig Once.

?
it could be the pick ups i'm not sure, and nemo36 i'm not cheap, I DONT HAVE A JOB, what the hell else am i supposed to do with no job no car, and no money, my friend fixed it before, he opened it up, moved some wires, and it worked like, new, i have the same problem now, and its the wires, i'm 85% sure so just please stop with the making fun of and being rude, i'm done being rude so, i just want help, thank you
Hi everyone,

I have a Marshall AS100D acoustic amp that i'm currently using to play gigs around town, however i'm finding that i'm slowly feeling the need for just a little more punch.

I'm currently having a bit of a look at the Marshall MG412A, however am not sure as to whether or not this would be a suitable upgrade for an acoustic setup.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what sort of cab i should be looking at to upgrade this rig. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to this whole upgrade side of things and i haven't done a great deal of research as of yet but I was hoping that somebody in here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Cheers
Adrian
"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." -Decca Recording Company rejecting the Beatles, 1962.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix.