I'm super stoked. I got a Hermida Zendrive 2 and Mosferatu today. I haven't had them but a few hours but they're already my two favorite pedals. I got them with absolutely no wait too! I don't know if Alfonso got production up or if I just got lucky but it's awesome! The Zendrive is probably the best OD (for me). Any one else have that one pedal that really just inspires them to keep playing?
I'm getting a Metal Muff in the mail tomorrow and hopefully it will be my favorite. I've never heard of what you have.
dunlop wah
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by wildwildwes594
I'm getting a Metal Muff in the mail tomorrow and hopefully it will be my favorite. I've never heard of what you have.

The Zendrive is basically a Dumble in a box and the Mosferatu is for higher gain stuff. The Metal Muff is a cool pedal too. My friend has one but he only likes using it with a BBE Sonic Stomp. He also only likes using the Sonic Stomp with the Metal Muff, butdon't really notice the difference that much.
My Fulltone Deja-vibe even though one of the miniswitches broke and it has to be returned, this thing sounds ****ing amazing.
Insert search bar joke here.

Probably my EHX Small Clone. This just makes my cleans shimmer perfectly.
Toss up between my Boss OC-3 and my Digtitech Jamman
Quote by Highwaytohell
My Fulltone Deja-vibe even though one of the miniswitches broke and it has to be returned, this thing sounds ****ing amazing.

I've heard those were great. That might just be my next purchase. Or maybe a Sweet Sound Mojo Vibe. By the way, anyone know if those are back in production since Bob Sweet died?
Frantone The Sweet Germanium Fuzz
MXR ZW-44OD
BBE Sonic Maximizer

chained in that order

theDogger
Quote by theDogger
Frantone The Sweet Germanium Fuzz
MXR ZW-44OD
BBE Sonic Maximizer

chained in that order

theDogger

Dude, the ZW-44 was my first pedal. It's got a nice tone to it but mine always broke. Same with my friends.
Quote by mmolteratx
I've heard those were great. That might just be my next purchase. Or maybe a Sweet Sound Mojo Vibe. By the way, anyone know if those are back in production since Bob Sweet died?

You can still get them.

Mini Deja-Vibe owner/former Micro Vibe owner. The Micro Vibe is an inexpensive MDV. Not kidding.
Quote by mmolteratx
Dude, the ZW-44 was my first pedal. It's got a nice tone to it but mine always broke. Same with my friends.

I have had it for over a year. It has never been gigged though......

theDogger
Quote by theDogger
I have had it for over a year. It has never been gigged though......

theDogger

I've had mine for around 4 but it started breaking around the 1.5 year mark. The switch would work and then all of a sudden just stop. My friends had the same problem. Dunlop fixed it though.