good god that was so damn awesome!! For anyone who didn't watch it a New Zealander did a backflip with a truck and a Australian jumped 10 stories on a bike followed by a 6 story drop. It was so cool.
twas quite impressive, but i was honestly more impressed with the "you are the FVCKING man" that made in on the air though. and summer 07's x-games where jake long fell 3 stories to the flat surface was better, imo. i know it wasnt planned and i am in NO WAY saying it was "cool", but just, wow. still, was cool, i was actually kind of nervous when they did the bike jump.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by soulflyV
Only 200 million of my potential children when I saw it

lmao, you made my night.
i thought he was Australian. anyway, yea it was f'kin epicly amazing!! this one guy said "Ronny Maddison, you are the fuccin' man." EPIC!!
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
A Australian do that did he?
Sweeet, I saw the doco on him setting it up and stuff.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by maggot_69
i thought he was Australian. anyway, yea it was f'kin epicly amazing!! this one guy said "Ronny Maddison, you are the fuccin' man." EPIC!!

ROBBIE Maddison, in fact

And yes he is Australian, and the best freestyle mx rider to come from here imo.
Quote by soulflyV

LMFAO! If it was still 2008, that, my friend, would be the most win I've ever seen in a post for the whole year.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
twas quite impressive, but i was honestly more impressed with the "you are the FVCKING man" that made in on the air though. and summer 07's x-games where jake long fell 3 stories to the flat surface was better, imo. i know it wasnt planned and i am in NO WAY saying it was "cool", but just, wow. still, was cool, i was actually kind of nervous when they did the bike jump.

And how he was saying, "Fuck." as the lady went up to interview him lol.
Quote by SGPlayer08
Better than the Knievel New Year's jump?

i would say it was better than the knievel jump
Quote by Strato-Massacre

yeah that was awesome that they managed to get about 4 f's in there and i was extremely nervous just watching that.
Quote by soulflyV

Sigged.
That, my good sir, made my night.
Quote by telecastermetal
enter sandman and avenged 7 folds is death metal you noob face.

LTD Viper-400.
Squier Affinity strat.
120w Behringer V-ampire.
oh i saw it. rhys almost made it =( i feel sorry for all of australia and NZ
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by PluckU
oh i saw it. rhys almost made it =( i feel sorry for all of australia and NZ

yeah i felt really bad when he was being interviewed you could tell he was extremely disappointed
Robbie Maddison is a FREAK on a motorcycle!!!! If Travis Pastrana is saying something is crazy then you know it's gotta be sketchy!!
Quote by SGPlayer08
Better than the Knievel New Year's jump?

That was lame, the jump was so tiny compared to the "what if something goes wrong" scenerio thing they animated lol
Know what else I saw on ESPN today? Billy Mays in a pitch about how great ESPNU.com is.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I thought he was going to JUMP the arc. Landing on it wasn't that incredible.

But I thought he was daft when he went to drop back ON the ramp. That was great.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.