Page 1 of 3
People are getting sick of them, and as we all know those jokes are part of the tradition of the Pit. So how about people use them nowhere but here, in this thread.

Gogogo unleash your searchbar poetry and feelings...
You obviously did not use the searchbar(no pun intended) for this one, this thread has been done many times before and i think the last time i saw it it got closed
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
.... umm, whats that phrase.. uh... oh yeah.. I think it goes "searchbar!" ... yeah that sounds right.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
it's pretty hard to come up with a search bar joke when it's out of context

maybe you should search "search bar" and make a compilation thread of the best search bar jokes?
If i was mod on this forum i would f*king ban everyone using those jokes, and everyone using Icumblood jokes and everyone saying +1 whatever... and saying "reported".
^ +1!
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by free_thinker999
If i was mod on this forum i would f*king ban everyone using those jokes, and everyone using Icumblood jokes and everyone saying +1 whatever... and saying "reported".

thats probably why you're not a mod.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
you should have used the searchbar, i swear a thread like this has already crashed-and-burned
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
How bout makin an "only lame attempts at segregating the bad taste and sense of humor of the pit thread" threads.

People are gettin sick of them, and we all know those threads are part of the tradition of the Pit. So how about people use them nowhere but here, in this thread.

Gogogo unleash your "only lame attempts at segregating the bad taste and sense of humor of the pit thread" poetry and feelings...

Naw, I kid man, I love you. Really. I do.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by free_thinker999

"reported" is a phrase that has actual purpose, unlike all of the useless crap. For the most part, people that post *reported* aren't being cocks, they're letting everyone know that the thread has been, in fact, reported so no one gets a warning for contributing to spam.

Quote by Caramello Ruell
you should have used the searchbar, i swear a thread like this has already crashed-and-burned

I dont give a .... people learn from past, either way this message is gonna come to mods and they WILL take actions to punish such acts.
Quote by free_thinker999
I dont give a .... people learn from past, either way this message is gonna come to mods and they WILL take actions to punish such acts.

That was a searchbar joke to contribute

If you shoot down the only guy who tried to help your thread then good luck dealing with the rest of the pit.
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Quote by free_thinker999

+1, btw icumblood.

On topic,
I can't help, they come out naturally man...
Quote by SGibson666
LO AND BEHOLD, THE MIGHT OF AN OCTOBER 08er!

FEEL HIS WRATH

honestly who gives a ,,,, if I came here in october in november in whatever you want, as long as I give ideas to actually improve this place I AM more useful and contributing to this site than everyone who joined in 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007...WTFFF Does this makes you a better person ??? This is getting on my nerves too this join date dicrimination. People tend to think you're a spammer when you create a thread and you're 08,09,10 lolz ....This mistreatment should be stopped too, WTF are the mods doing really??
Quote by free_thinker999

Maybe its just me and my heads on backwards tonight, but wtf are saying?

You want the mods to close your thread or that people should use the searchbar more often before creating threads, cause if so this thread has been done many times before which means you also fall into the category of what the mods should ban

Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Wow, aren't you the overlord of us all.

Sorry Ghandi, I'll let you improve the Pit...

Oh yeah, here's a crowbar, use it to pry your head out of your ass

Edit: This was towards TS
Quote by vicarious46
Maybe its just me and my heads on backwards tonight, but wtf are saying?

You want the mods to close your thread or that people should use the searchbar more often before creating threads, cause if so this thread has been done many times before which means you also fall into the category of what the mods should ban

I dunno to be honest I haven't seen any of those thread of which you're talking about, but since I made this thread today, from now on mods should keep this thread alive and take into consideration my point of view. Its 2009, its no more 2008 changes have to be made.
Trying to improve the pit is like throwing a pretty dress on some diseased transvestite hooker.You may have meant well,but in the end you're still leaving with bite marks.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by free_thinker999
I dunno to be honest I haven't seen any of those thread of which you're talking about, but since I made this thread today, from now on mods should keep this thread alive and take into consideration my point of view. Its 2009, its no more 2008 changes have to be made.

I like my Pit the way it is. And no, its not gonna change because you want it to.
Quote by free_thinker999

I don't think because YOU made it TODAY makes it any more significant then the same threads of this matter however long ago being made and then closed, it's the same thing

You speak of how you make the pit "better" and now you want to fill it with more spam?
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
I see how you avoided my post as the one who shot people down has been shot down.
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
to you, TS.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by vicarious46
I don't think because YOU made it TODAY makes it any more significant then the same threads of this matter however long ago being made and then closed, it's the same thing

You speak of how you make the pit "better" and now you want to fill it with more spam?

WTF is wrong with you man? I try to express my opinion and you call it spam?!
Oh yeh it's true I joined in october 2008, I have no right of speech I should only listen to Kensai and lick admins asses.
Quote by Caramello Ruell

thanx for contributing to this thread
I thought this thread is supposed to be about searchbar jokes?

EDIT: Searchbar jokes are hard to come up with unless the TS hasn't used it. So TS, have you?
Quote by free_thinker999
thanx for contributing to this thread

He has by telling you you didnt use the searchbar right.
Quote by free_thinker999
Oh yeh it's true I joined in october 2008, I have no right of speech I should only listen to Kensai and lick admins asses.

No its spam because it's been done over and over again and it was closed each time
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by free_thinker999

The thread was a bad idea, but this is now an argument, thus spam.
Quote by free_thinker999

I kind of see this around the pit a lot.
Quote by vicarious46
No its spam because it's been done over and over again and it was closed each time

Do You think I've here since 2001? And also there's no mention of this thread in the rules of this forum. So stfu and don't make rules, admins are here for that.
Quote by free_thinker999
so what?

Spam. Plain and simple. You didn't think it was there simply to unleash fury on unsuspecting UG'ers, did you?

EDIT: About the searchbar
Quote by free_thinker999
Do You think I've here since 2001? And also there's no mention of this thread in the rules of this forum. So stfu and don't make rules, admins are here for that.

Yeah, you dont make the rules either, GTFO and get banned already.
Quote by free_thinker999

Alright dude you really need to calm down, i was just warning you that your thread is possible spam and could closed, the mods closed these types of threads before so idk why they wouldn't again

You take the internet WAY too seriously
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by SGibson666
Yeah, you dont make the rules either, GTFO and get banned already.

it's true but I want to be heard and many Pitters will support me, because in my opinion the Pit is dying in this all this "stupidity".
Quote by free_thinker999
People are getting sick of them, and as we all know those jokes are part of the tradition of the Pit. So how about people use them nowhere but here, in this thread.

Gogogo unleash your searchbar poetry and feelings...

Page 1 of 3