Me - "Hey, you're Mimi right? Jen's sister"
Her - "Hahah yeah, how do you know jen?"
Me - "Oh just through school"
Me - "Oh ****ing sweet, hey! That's 'trooper' playing!"
Her " ****ing nice, i love Iron Madien"
me -

****ton of **** knows what later, i managed to get into her pants, only to find that whisky dick ensued, thus it kept ~slipping out~, and as a result of that i was finding it ****ing hard to cum so i started gunning it hard-style and ended up crushing my balls, didn't even finish up properly.

Could of ****ing done that at home.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.
Wtf? Why r u telling us this, get out of my kitchen!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
umm what exactly are you looking for? ...some "YEAH MAN... NICE!" or how bout a "**** YEAH *high five* !" or what about just a simple "dude....."
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by the irish rover
Me - "Hey, you're Mimi right? Jen's sister"
Her - "Hahah yeah, how do you know jen?"
Me - "Oh just through school"
Me - "Oh ****ing sweet, hey! That's 'trooper' playing!"
me -

****ton of **** knows what later, i managed to get into her pants, only to find that whisky dick ensued, thus it kept ~slipping out~, and as a result of that i was finding it ****ing hard to cum so i started gunning it hard-style and ended up crushing my balls, didn't even finish up properly.

Could of ****ing done that at home.

COULD HAVE- NOT COULD OF.

My New Years: Correcting your grammar.
OMMFGOAFSWASOOF
But seriously you'd apreciate this more if you knew what it meant.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
New Years was pretty boring for me. I played Rock Band 2 for hours at a friends house, and then watched movies with my girlfriend, my friend and his gf. It was alright up until I was getting really tired and wanted to go home, and their like, "no, you can just stay here."
So, I had to sleep on a floor with just a pillow, while thinking about how much more comfortable my bed would have been.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by imdeth
Why did you feel you had to share that little story?

He was trying to act bad ass. but it didn't work at all. Either that, or he's coming up with bad excuses to hide the fact he's gay.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Jan 1, 2009,
Why would you share that?

A story about you failing to get an erection properly and not being able to finish...

go you...

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.

She love iron madien ?
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Why would you share that?

A story about you failing to get an erection properly and not being able to finish...

go you...

Hey I'm jealous!

You're all so profoundly intelligent, my God, i never knew by belittling me and my endeavors by dismissing them as fail or as an attempt to sound badass when it's really you who is trying to exert that 'badass' esque of which you solemnly condemned me to made you cool and thus above me on the social hierarchy of this charming site.

Kindly **** off.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.