I need help with this. I am trying to set up my PA system, but I can't screw the knobs back in. I took then out by mistake and now they won't go back in. How do I put them back in?

Here's a picture of the leg and the hole it's supposed to go in:
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f...current=016.jpg

Here are what the screws look like
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f...current=017.jpg

Here is just another picture of the leg
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f...current=015.jpg

^the screw that you see never came out, so I'm not talking about that one.
Quote by mmolteratx
None of the links are working for me.

Dammit! Ok, give me 5 minutes so I can re-post the links...
Welcome from ultimate-guitar.com, upload your images & videos for free at Photobucket!

its says that at the top o the screen
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Oh he didn't link to the actual image, he linked to the page from his photobucket OF the image... if that makes sense to anyone?
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Did the pole in the middle of the legs drop down when you pulled them out? Looks like tension screws to hold the height of the pole right?

Lift up the pole until you see another hole, then them up then start screwing it in backwards until you feel the screw seat then go forwards.
Quote by sargasm
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Did the pole in the middle of the legs drop down when you pulled them out? Looks like tension screws to hold the height of the pole right?

Lift up the pole until you see another hole, then them up then start screwing it in backwards until you feel the screw seat then go forwards.

Yes, they are tension screws and I tried what you told me but it's not working. I don't know what I might be doing wrong...
Hmm... do you see a hole clear through the pole(s)? 'Cause if they came out they'll go back in lol.

Do they just not rethread and go back into place? Or is it stripped out?
Quote by sargasm
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Hmm... do you see a hole clear through the pole(s)? 'Cause if they came out they'll go back in lol.

Do they just not rethread and go back into place? Or is it stripped out?

It's not stripped out. I barely used it. I'm gonna get off the forum right now so I can go mess around with it and see if I can put them back in, but I will be checking for any answers you (or anyone else leaves). thanx
Well if you can see a hole I'd say just make sure they're going in straight an arrow, and make sure the threads catch when you actually start to tighten it up.

If the holes aren't all exactly lined up that might be a problem...

*EDIT*

For clarities sake... make sure you turn the screws *counter clock-wise* maybe half to 3/4's of a turn until you feel it "seat" into place, then start tuning clock-wise like usual.
Quote by sargasm
Last edited by `digitaL.braVo at Jan 1, 2009,