alright so i got music on my ipod like every other ****er who owns one.(thats the point of them right?)

now i gave my ipod to my girlfriend to put some music on it, thing is i love the **** she put on and i wanna get it off the ipod and into my itunes.

PROBLEM :O -when i try to drag the song from the ipod music list into the itunes library it wont let me

how do i get it into my itunes library, in order to burn cd's, from the ipod.

cheers for any help possible.
It won't let you for some weird ass reason. *sigh* don't you love ipods.

That's why I got a walkman, they're pretty much better when you wanna move music around.
You can't put songs straight into you iTunes library from you iPod, if that's what you're asking.

You need a special program for that, which, cost money. I bought from here. It works well.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Pernell
so basically Apple wants you to pay through the nose for every ****ing little thing.
They did it to cut down on the amount of music sharing.

It's copyright protected, I believe.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Andr00
have to do a stupid playlist first

then what? lol

i did the "NEW PLAYLIST FROM SELECTION" option, now i have all the songs i want.

what do i do with the playlist now?
Quote by Pernell
attack of the Decembers!!

Edit: FU october!!

actually, ive been using UG for around 5 years. so quit your bull**** child.
Quote by brutalmania
then what? lol

i did the "NEW PLAYLIST FROM SELECTION" option, now i have all the songs i want.

what do i do with the playlist now?
Yeah, just ignore my help....

You can't put songs from your iPod into iTunes. See my above post...
Quote by Teh Forest King
theres free programs to take music OFF your ipod onto your computer,

senuti for macs and i believe ytunes is what one of the windows ones is called
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Of all the places to teleport, you chose a huge ball of fire?
you don't need a program to get the music off your ipod if you are using windows go into your ipod through my computer then go into folder options then view if you are using vista this will be under organize/folder and search options now click show hidden files and folders and unclick hide protected system files some hidden folders will show up and your songs will be split into several folders named F00 F01 etc also the songs will be renamed to random 4 letter names this is becuase of itunes and its ****ty copy write protection crap
yeah, you can do it that way to on windows, but unless your taking the entire music library off its pointless for individual songs, download a free program
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Of all the places to teleport, you chose a huge ball of fire?
if your using a mac, download senuti (itunes spelled backwards) idk if its for windows, but it'll transfer your music from ipod to computer for free

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.