For the past hour I've been looking all over Google for a 30-60 minute high quality track of rain. It helps me relax, but I've found no free downloads. Please, help me, Pit.

Cheers, and merry 2009!

Last edited by coryklok at Jan 1, 2009,
Rain? As in, water that falls from the sky?

I don't think you'll find any like that.
XIAOXI
have an ipod touch? download the white noise lite app has manyother sounds as well.

otherwise im not realy sure how to help
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Of all the places to teleport, you chose a huge ball of fire?
I have a 7 minute track of rain on my computer (complete with white noise and footsteps) that I recorded a few months ago...would you like that? I just realized I have the most random stuff on me.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
The static and white nose from a bad channel on my crappy tv that gets only 4 channels sounds kind of like rain and waves when you're like just dropping off into sleep.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by lzcougarz3
*pic of dwight*

No, I'm not a troll or whatever. I just want to go to sleep.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I have a 7 minute track of rain on my computer (complete with white noise and footsteps) that I recorded a few months ago...would you like that? I just realized I have the most random stuff on me.

Yes, that sounds very nice...
hang on a bit....
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny

I would like a copy as well.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
hang on a bit....

Thanks so much, Danny. (If that's not your name, well, um, idk.)
i dunno but i got a pack of cds for my birthday like 3 years ago. it has all kinds of relaxing shyt. ill email them to you, along with a pack of crackers!?!
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by coryklok
No, I'm not a troll or whatever. I just want to go to sleep.

The actor who plays Dwight is Rainn Wilson, I believe that was the joke.
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by lemon
The actor who plays Dwight is Rainn Wilson, I believe that was the joke.

Okay, I figured Dwight had done something like that in an episode of the Office, and therefore the poster wasn't taking me seriously. (I don't think the internet is serious business, btw. )
Go pee.

Record.

Voila! (ahh damn accent!)
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
you're welcome :]
Quote by icaneatcatfood