Everybody probably all ready knows, but Vince Offer, the guy from ShamWow . . .

Nice.

*Leaves Thread*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by foob85
Starring Vince Offer and Slash?

i saw that!hahahaha
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
Quote by Jack_White455
I've seen this movie. I vote it as one of the worst ever made.

Just reading the synopsis was enough to deduct this.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I love this part.

On Sept. 23, 1998, Vince Offer filed a suit against 20th Century Fox and the co-directors of There's Something About Mary, Bobby and Peter Farrelly. Offer claimed that 14 scenes in Mary were lifted from his film. The Farrellys released this statement: We've never heard of him, we've never heard of his movie, and it's all a bunch of baloney.[4]

In 2000, Offer sued Anna Nicole Smith for $4 million. Offer claimed that Smith had agreed to be in his movie, but backed out in 1996 over fears that appearing in the movie would be detrimental to her career.[5]

In 2004, Offer sent out a press release through prnews.com announcing his intention to sue the Church of Scientology. Previously, in 1997, while production was ongoing, the Church of Scientology allegedly began a large-scale smear campaign against Offer and his film (Offer was a Scientologist at the time).[3] The director claimed the Scientologists' "Celebrity Center" in Hollywood labeled him a "criminal" (based on the rules of Scientology) and threatened his Scientology friends in the movie business with "condemnation" punishment that could be lethal to their careers if they did not write malicious reports against Offer.
I love how on his shamwow infomercials he goes on and on about how you cant get shamwow in stores.

I saw them when I was in Bed Bath & Beyond. F[]ckin liar.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
The film itself mainly consists of crude lowbrow skits (such as Gena Lee Nolin loudly using the restroom and a superhero named "Dickman", who dresses in a giant penis costume and defeats his enemies by squirting them with semen)

Oh Vince...

Eddit-
The film has sold in excess of 100,000 copies and Offer has used the proceeds from sales to file a lawsuit against the Church of Scientology

ahahahahaha

Why Vince? Why?
Last edited by eddiethehead888 at Jan 1, 2009,
It said that Vince was a Scientoligist at the time.

Do you think he was in the closet with Tom Cruise and John Travolta?
what the heck is wrong with people
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.