For the "Catch an illegal" thread I made. I obviously offended people, and I'm sorry for that. It had a big response on another forum I frequent, and regretfully I thought it would be funny to post here. Hopefully there are no hard feelings from anybody. I did not want to offend, belittle, demean, or hurt anybody. I've been here for three years, and I (without thinking it through) thought the pit would find such a thread comical. You won't be seeing posts like that from me any more.

Once again, I'm sorry.
- Mike
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I don't even want to know about because,with my parents being branded as "illegal",I would more than likely hunt you down.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
what a pussy, some kids flame your thread and you go apologizing. take no ****. you should know that as an '05er.
Quote by assparade69
what a pussy, some kids flame your thread and you go apologizing. take no ****. you should know that as an '05er.

You don't see what I'm apologizing for, obviously.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by assparade69

True that, if kids can go around willy nilly making fun of the mentally handicapped, recently deceased and races who cares if some game has a little racism in it?
sweet
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Quote by LordBishek
What the hell is this about?

Llamas?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
man i see what you are apologizing for, but if you shut the thread down because you got flamed, you are a weak person. if you shut it down because you dont like affending people, thats cool w/e...
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
At least you had the stones to apologize for doing something that you viewed as wrong,that's a rare thing here in The Pit,way to be a class act.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

If you want to catch an illegal, go to a construction zone, yell INS, Immigration enforcement and see how many people run.
Quote by PluckU
man i see what you are apologizing for, but if you shut the thread down because you got flamed, you are a weak person. if you shut it down because you dont like affending people, thats cool w/e...

People weren't flaming me, they were offended.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Guitargod12345
If you want to catch an illegal, go to a construction zone, yell INS, Immigration enforcement and see how many people run.

Arsehole

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by LordBishek
Seriously, wtf?

The answer lies within the llama...

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
The answer lies within the llama...

The answer is not F***ing Llamas
Quote by imdeth
Wake up earlier fool!

Quiet, you young whippersnapper

There's frost outside, and I've got to come to your ****hole of a town to see friends. Mansfield always puts me in a ****e mood
I see nothing wrong with catching illegals.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i missed it. link plz. a good laugh would be great
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by LordBishek
The answer is not F***ing Llamas

Of course it isn't,that's because it's inside the llama

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by LordBishek

Quiet, you young whippersnapper

There's frost outside, and I've got to come to your ****hole of a town to see friends. Mansfield always puts me in a ****e mood

Where in Mansfield are you headed?

*packs binoculars, flask and reading material*

>_>
I dunno, all my family friends live in Berry Hill, so there I guess. I don't want to talk about it
Quote by Gibson06
I deleted the thread, but the whole premise was at: www.blueservo.com

oh so it's just cameras tracking illegals/drugs? aww i was hoping for a game
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by LordBishek
I dunno, all my family friends live in Berry Hill, so there I guess. I don't want to talk about it

There there, you'll pull through soldier.

Haha you're going to Mansfield!

Quote by imdeth

Stop laughing
Quote by imdeth

I'd rather go to, uh... Womansfield!

Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
i forgive you
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo