Quote by coryklok
Fail.

This.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
at around 45 seconds it looks like he finally had the heart attack he deserves.

HAHA WE MADE HIM TAKE DOWN HIS OTHER VIDEOS, IF WE ACT FAST WE MIGHT JUST GET HIM TO LEAVE YOUTUBE

,also he doesn't deserve that metallica poster
Last edited by amason51 at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by Muffin Murderer
who isn't he and why do we love him?

Fixed
there is no quote in this box
Quote by Muffin Murderer
who is he and why do we hate him?

a previous thread had videos that he removed once someone pm'ed him the link to the thread, of him attemptig to tap after 5 FVCKING YEARS of playing, and all his other videos were full of suck, he was just a terrible player, who was convinced that he was good, and the emtire pit flamed him to the point of him lying and saying that he has been playing for a shorter period of time, and taking down all of his guitar related videos, excpet for his new one.

ALSO HE IS INCREDIBLY FAT
Quote by Muffin Murderer
who is he and why do we hate him?

Quote by boreamor
This.

Quote by LordBishek
That.

Those.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by amason51
a previous thread had videos that he removed once someone pm'ed him the link to the thread, of him attemptig to tap after 5 FVCKING YEARS of playing, and all his other videos were full of suck, he was just a terrible player, who was convinced that he was good, and the emtire pit flamed him to the point of him lying and saying that he has been playing for a shorter period of time, and taking down all of his guitar related videos, excpet for his new one.

ALSO HE IS INCREDIBLY FAT

Why do we care?

Are our lives so utterly fucking empty that we are reduced to tired harassment of a pre-pubescent fat kid?
That was just, man, I don't even know where to begin.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by LordBishek

Are our lives so utterly fucking empty that we are reduced to tired harassment of a pre-pubescent fat kid?

Dont answer this kids
Quote by amason51
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1024324&page=1&pp=20

thats te other thread,

o^^ i do this because i have nothing better to do at 4 in the morning

Then don't ****ing flame a guys youtube video just because you think he's fat. Get a ****ing life, jackass.
If the kid enjoys guitar and playing it why give him ****? Not every guitarist is good but that doesn't mean they don't enjoy playing and don't have a sense of pride because of it.Then again this is The Pit,my words of reason will probably result in me being stabbed then fapped upon repeatedly.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I can guarantee that this kid will shoot a school because of all of the harassment he has been through

Sig me on this. That's how confident I am of it, and he looks like someone who would do it.
i wouldn't see a problem running away, also he's in canada s fvck him in the arsehole
I watched a couple seconds and I was like

gay
Quote by amason51
i wouldn't see a problem running away, also he's in canada s fvck him in the arsehole

HEY!

no!
Quote by boreamor
No, I agree ^

I get kinda up-in-arms about this kinda stuff because I've seen too many good and honest kids who enjoyed guitar and music stop playing because other people are complete dicks to them just on the grounds that they aren't good for the amount of time they've been playing.It's one thing to give constructive criticism,but it's another thing to be a senseless d-bag about everything and just sh*t on people because they aren't as good as you.Glad to see that someone here agrees with me.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
I get kinda up-in-arms about this kinda stuff because I've seen too many good and honest kids who enjoyed guitar and music stop playing because other people are complete dicks to them just on the grounds that they aren't good for the amount of time they've been playing.It's one thing to give constructive criticism,but it's another thing to be a senseless d-bag about everything and just sh*t on people because they aren't as good as you.Glad to see that someone here agrees with me.

I've been defending this guy on every thread. On his youtube vids I've given him constructive criticism. I mean this guy is better than me at rhythm guitar. His machine-gun picking is solid.

UG has become a watered down 4chan and it's not funny.
Quote by boreamor
I've been defending this guy on every thread. On his youtube vids I've given him constructive criticism. I mean this guy is better than me at rhythm guitar. His machine-gun picking is solid.

It seems to be a common thing here,I've noticed it even though I haven't been here long at all.People seem to just groundlessly hate on others for playing guitar or liking a certain brand,which is pretty ironic considering that I joined this site thinking it was a place for people to share wisdom and discuss guitar and music.I'll be the first to admit that I can be a dick in some of my posts but I never blatantly hate on people for no reason.The interwebs can be a cruel mistress at times.

Quote by boreamor

TOo be fair the pit has gotten better.
Quote by boreamor

That's true. It's a new year, let's hope everything changes.
Quote by drunkinkoala

HEY!

no!

i didn't mean fvck canada i meant fvck him cause im all the way over here in jersey so if he does go on a rampage i'm in the clear
Quote by amason51
i didn't mean fvck canada i meant fvck him cause im all the way over here in jersey so if he does go on a rampage i'm in the clear

lol i hope hes not around me, i'm ot diggin a rampage
Quote by drunkinkoala
lol i hope hes not around me, i'm ot diggin a rampage

just keep candy with you as a diversion