Does anyone know where I can see parts from the iCarly movie? I swear when I was watching it (with my 6 year old brother, you know i wouldn't watch that **** alone ) I saw a huge Nile sticker inbetween the pickups of the pink guitar in some pop-punk band...help me out people, this has been bother me, i checked youtube and found nothing.

Eddit - I Found It! scroll down
Last edited by eddiethehead888 at Jan 1, 2009,
The producers and directors and stuff probably thought it was another "harmless" pop-punk band.

EDIT: And to answer your question, I think I may have seen the same thing. There's an episode where some band needs a drummer.

If you're wondering why I know about this, like TS, I was dragged to watch this.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by eddiethehead888
Does anyone know where I can see parts from the iCarly movie? I swear when I was watching it (with my 6 year old brother, you know i wouldn't watch that **** alone ) I saw a huge Nile sticker inbetween the pickups of the pink guitar in some pop-punk band...help me out people, this has been bother me, i checked youtube and found nothing.

Did you try watching the iCarly movie?
You're*
dude stop it, iCarly is awesome.

but sorry i cant help
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Survivalism
Did you try watching the iCarly movie?

Well, i saw it that one time with my brother....otherwise, where else would i see it? I would rather look through sections of it than have to sit through the whole damn thing just to see a sticker that will give me a small amount laughter because of the irony.
There's an iCarly movie? Jesus Christ.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
OOOO I wanna see this. I love nile, been listening to tons of annihilation of the wicked.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
What did I tell you about fapping to iCarly?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Alter-Bridge
There's an iCarly movie? Jesus Christ.

yeah, its called i Go to japan, and they go to japan. oh, i think the band playing in the movie was Good Charlotte.

edit: yeah, it was them.
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Good Charlotte played in the movie? That solves it, one of the Madden brothers has a Nile sticker on his guitar.

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Argh, I live in a bay of pirates, some like to call it thepiratebay. However I am unsure as to why they do not space out their words, occasionly they say dot org afterwards. Mostly tourists do that though.

Oh ****, I crypticed your ass.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Jan 1, 2009,
Quote by imdeth
it's probably that blonde girl's sticker. She's br00tal.

She's a feisty little bitch.
I FOUND IT!

i had to search through the movie on the nickelodean website. but i can finally die in peace now. I took a screenshot, the image is attached.

Quote by Alter-Bridge
Good Charlotte played in the movie? That solves it, one of the Madden brothers has a Nile sticker on his guitar.

That kinda ruins the funniness of it...its still hilarious though
Attachments:
nilestickericarly.JPG
Karl Sanders guest spot on iCarly?

PLEASEEEEE

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012