So.....

Im not a cripple, but are you?

How do you feel about them? (They sometimes scare me)

Do you talk to them? (Never)

What should we do with them? (Lock them up on an island then test a nuke)

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
People in wheelchairs are regularly discriminated against.

It's sick!

They should stand up for their rights...

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

It's sick!

Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by JezuzFingerz
So.....

Im not a cripple, but are you?

How do you feel about them? (They sometimes scare me)

Do you talk to them? (Never)

What should we do with them? (Lock them up on an island then test a nuke)

Change the word cripple to jew and then you might see how offensive this is...

Not that I mind.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

It's sick!

I <3 Companion Cube
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Im jewish, and i dont find it offensive at all

Oh god! The jews scare me. And I would never talk to anyone. I just wish we could lock em up on an island and nuke their greedy faces from the planet.
Quote by kaihansen
Oh god! The jews scare me. And I would never talk to anyone. I just wish we could lock em up on an island and nuke their greedy faces from the planet.

SO DO I. Im half jewish though so im safe

Quote by JezuzFingerz
SO DO I. Im half jewish though so im safe

No,it's your job to dress in black and go around killing full blooded jews with a sword all blade style.........remind me not to post in the pit when I'm half asleep.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I am not crippled but am handicapped as I have severe hearing loss. Compared to the average person I am approximately 75% deaf. As for handicapped people in general; I admit to be a little uncomfortable around people with obvious serious physical disabilities but do not see them as any less of a person than you or I in that they are just doing their best to get along in life like everybody else.
I'm so scared of becoming crippled. I don't mind crippled people... as long as they don't play it up.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott