Page 1 of 2
I don't know if i spelled that right.

We just told our friend he was circumcised (dont ask how we found out) and he was freaking out. We eventually explained it to him, but he is so insecure now. No offense to him, but its one of the funniest things.

Anyone else have a similar situation to this?

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

I'm pretty sure the people that aren't circumcised are the ones who get made fun of......
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
What in the name of John Philip Stamos are you talking about? What the hell do you mean you told your friend he was circumcised? Wouldn't he already know that? And why would he freaked out? It's pretty fucking common to be circumcised.

And why the fuck would any of us be involved in any similar situations?!?!?!

Your entire story is retarded, and you're just whoring for attention. Go away.
Jesus Christ some of you are ****ing stupid. In some places it's common to be circumcised and in some places it's uncommon.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
What in the name of John Philip Stamos are you talking about? What the hell do you mean you told your friend he was circumcised? Wouldn't he already know that? And why would he freaked out? It's pretty fucking common to be circumcised.

And why the fuck would any of us be involved in any similar situations?!?!?!

Your entire story is retarded, and you're just whoring for attention. Go away.

JOHN STAMOS!!!!

******s for attention*

And he's such a moron

also, i hate the taste of dick, so no. Pussys better

countdown to idiot war between those with extra penis flap and those without in

go!
Quote by NGD1313
countdown to idiot war between those with extra penis flap and those without in

go!

My johnson isn't wearing a turtle neck! I win!
Oh that's great. Poke fun at him for having his genitals mutilated against his will. You fucking asshole. This has always been an issue close to my heart (perhaps that is aiming too high) and it is really nothing to laugh about. And it is especially nothing to laugh at someone else for.
#DTWD
Quote by JezuzFingerz
JOHN STAMOS!!!!

******s for attention*

And he's such a moron

also, i hate the taste of dick, so no. Pussys better

So you've tasted it? I think that would be a better story to tell than your original.

I thought most people were circumsized... in my part of the country, anyhow. I don't see why he'd be so insecure about it.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Quote by JezuzFingerz
NO, 16

How the fuck did he not know he was circumcised then?
I find that alot of folk who are circumsized(Or however you spell this) often make fun of those who ARE NOT...odd really, the ones who still have the foreskin are the ones who are regular...However it has become common practice to cicumsize babies these days, so it is more common. Personally I have the whole set of man parts, as nature intended it...and it is WAY better than not having it. it adds like 2 cm to your donger, which doesn't seem like much, but every little bit counts. There are other advantages too, but I'mnot getting in to them, unless someone is REALLY curious, or if I get bored later.

But to answer your question, yeah, I suppose we all have friends who are circumsized, so, we have SORT OF seen this same senario, but I try my hardest not to look at anyones penor...if at all possible.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Again, he's a moron

You're the asshole who is making him insecure.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
You're the asshole who is making him insecure.

We just told him he was circumcised. He did the rest himself

Personally,not having to pick lint and miscellaneous objects out of my dick makes me happy,so I'm glad they docked my tail.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by primusfan
Oh that's great. Poke fun at him for having his genitals mutilated against his will. You fucking asshole. This has always been an issue close to my heart (perhaps that is aiming too high) and it is really nothing to laugh about. And it is especially nothing to laugh at someone else for.

lol mutilated? dont tell me ur one of those people who think that getting circumsized deprives you of so much sensitivity. I am so happy that I'm circumsized because my pee pee looks awesome. I mean no offense to the people who arent. It's just really easy to manage (clean) and take care of and It is still SUPER sensitive.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
I dont get what the deal is... Does being circumcised actual do/prevent anything?

Quote by Pr0gNut
Personally,not having to pick lint and miscellaneous objects out of my dick makes me happy,so I'm glad they docked my tail.

Do you **** laundry machines or something?
I think this thread needs a poll! (Ha,ha, "Pole")

Seriously though for who is, and isn't curcumsized, and for the ladies...Which they prefer and all that. It would be benificial to all groups.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by Final !mpact
I dont get what the deal is... Does being circumcised actual do/prevent anything?

Yeah actually I think I read somewhere that a circumsized penis is less succeptable to infections or something like that. Plus they are just way easier to take care of
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by Final !mpact

Do you NOT **** laundry machines?!

Dude,you're ****ing weird

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by dxpaintball8000
Yeah actually I think I read somewhere that a circumsized penis is less succeptable to infections or something like that. Plus they are just way easier to take care of

Take care of? Its a dick not a fucking puppy. As long as you wash it when you shower, theres no problem being uncircumcised.
Quote by littlephil
Take care of? Its a dick not a fucking puppy. As long as you wash it when you shower, theres no problem being uncircumcised.

Bullcrap, if yours doesnt bark and beg then you probably suffocated it with your foreskin
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Quote by Final !mpact

I have the number of a hot Maytag washer if you're interested

Jesus I have spent way too much time in the pit tonight hahaha

Page 1 of 2